Entry No. 49

I went over to check up on Nicole. Aph had said she'd moved in next to Molly's, so I headed that direction. I knocked before getting welcomed in.

"Hey Y/n, I was just about to start trying to actually get settled into this place, what you up to?" She asked cheerfully.

"Oh, I was just coming by to see if you needed any help or supplies. If you want I have a ton of extra stuff that's been laying around since I got my house set up," I offered.

She nodded and we went through a ton of stuff. We even got to set up a small boxing ring downstairs. It was a bit tiring but I was glad I helped her. We ended up talking a ton and getting to know each other. By the end of the day we had gotten pretty close and it was nice. We went out at the end of the day only to get some food from my house and going up to the guard tower to have a small picnic.

"Wait a minute, so you have all of these people coming on to you? Girlie, you have more game than I thought," she said with a giggle before jokingly punching me.

I giggled as well, "I guess,but that does leave me in this fun situation."

"Have you fallen for all of them?" She asked.

"I think... Maybe... I.." I stammered as my blush grew and I stared at the moon.

"Wow.. they got you good," she joked.

"Heh.. I guess," I said with ha chuckle, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

We soon left back to our own homes but we promised to do it again. It really was beautiful. The next day I was heading up to the guard tower to see where everyone was at today only to find Garroth, Laurence, and Dante getting changed... I immediately blushed deeply, kind of not wanting to look away but doing so anyway.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I shouted nervously before climbing up to the top of the tower.

Aph stood there giving me a smug look.

"I wasn't trying to!" I yelled.

"Sure," she said, obviously not believing it.

The boys came up not long after.

"Trying to get a sneak peak at the goods, eh? All you had to do was ask," Laurence said flirtatiously, making Garroth elbow him in return.

I looked at their armor. It looked like it was really good quality.

"Y-You g-guys look really g-good," I complimented. "G-Garroth, why don't you t-take off your h-helm? It's just us here, no need to get so s-stuffy."

He quickly took off his helm to show his deep blush.

"I can't believe this," Garroth said.

"A little flashy for a village this small, huh?" Aph questioned.

"Very much so but.. When I was younger I designed this.. I can't believe they actually made this armor after all.." Garroth said shocked.

"Wow! You should talk to Cadenza if you're that good at designing!" Aph said surprised.

"Heh, I'm just good at knowing what works best for combat. Though I just don't understand why she would give you a newly made armor set that I designed a long time ago... What is she trying to do? I won't turn down this armor since I know it's of amazing quality and will help us out tremendously, however I insist we pay for it. Give her all of the diamonds in the chest over there, I do not want her to think we owe her to something," Garroth explained.

"Should I take these aboard her ship?" Aph asked.

"No! I mean, no... I do not want you to go anywhere near her ship unescorted. I understand that Jeffory was a Jury of Nine guard with a heart of gold but don't let his kindness make you believe that all of them are like that, that goes for you as well Lady   Y/n," Garroth said.