Entry No. 58

Aphmau was talking with all of the Lords... I was bothered by all of this.. I felt like I could never sleep..

"Eat something... I don't remember the last time I saw you eat.." Laurence said holding out an apple for me.

"I'm not hungry.." I said.

"You need to eat." He commanded.

I tok the apple and started to eat it as Aphmau began speaking. Her words seemed to meld together. I couldn't focus on anything and I think it was starting to show. Feeling all of the feelings in the room... I just rushed out towards Lucinda's.. I looked around the house... I put on some armor of mine I had made a long time ago.

"You're not leaving now, are you?" Lucinda asked as she leaned against the door way.

"No... But it feels like someone is going to... We go to war tomorrow... I'm just... I'm not ready.." I said as I placed my hands on the chest and looked down.

"It's going to be okay.. I swear..." She said as she hugged me from behind.

"Nothing feels right right now Lucinda... Can't you feel it?" I asked.

"No.. Sadly I can't feel exactly what you're talking about.." She said.

"In ways you should be glad... I feel like I've been going crazy in this constant downward spiral..." I said.

We talked for what seemed like hours before Lucinda went to bed. I decided that I'd try to visit Garroth one last time before... I arrived at his door only to find he was locked in there like usual..

"Garroth?" I called.

"Garroth please..... I... I need you..." I called out.

"Why don't you go see Laurence? I'm sure he's just waiting for you.." I heard him mumbled.

It hit me.... Lillian... I could've sworn someone said he read some kind of prophet... She must have had magicks of some kind that had helped her sway Garroth. I banged my hand against his door.

"Garroth you can't believe her! She showed you-" I yelled.

"I need my test for tomorrow M'lady, please.." Garroth said. 

I banged my hand against the wall before rushing out in tears and heading up to the first guard tower.

"Illusionary magicks! I swear I've heard someone talk about it before... Come on brain think! This is bad! This is bad!" I yelled.

I saw Laurence coming up the ladder.

"What are you doing up here? You're supposed to be sleeping," he asked.

"This is not right! He's doing something! I know it! He's trying to play with our minds to get us to become his puppets!" I yelled.

"Y/n, you need to calm down. Save this energy for tomorrow's battle.. We can't do anything else at the moment," Laurence said.

"I can't sleep right now. I get the overwhelming feeling that if I sleep I'm not waking up... For a long time..." I warned.

Laurence spent so long trying to calm me down but I couldn't....

I watched as the sun rose... It mad me fear every leading second... That amulet... It had to do something that could never be done... Wait..... The masked man! He said it himself! Transcend the barrier!

"He wants to visit her dimension...." I mumbled.

Laurence walked with me to the barn to get us prepared for the battle.

"Irene needs to get her relic. Whatever she does you can't stop her. You have always held onto your relic, you just hid it within yourself... She on the other hand still needs hers before someone takes it," Vylad explained.

My thoughts became fogged once again. I couldn't just listen to Vylad this time... I couldn't let them go there... Emmalyn told me about how time works differently there.. if they went there they'd be stuck... She was only every brought back by a summoning here in this dimension...

I was standing beside Lucinda.. Awaiting what would happen.. I knew what would happen... But I still wasn't ready.. I started to hear the clanging of swords and began fighting myself. I took down as many guards as I could but there were just so many of them. I heard explosions go off and feel strong magicks being used all around. I went to the plaza only to find Nicole socking her dad in the eye. The Scaleswind guards stopped fighting and everything had calmed down a bit... But I couldn't help but feel there was something about to happen. I started helping with bandaging up the injured while others went out to capture O'khasis guards.

"Of course it is Garroth, it's with Laurence," I heard Aphmau's words echo into my ear even from a far distance.

I rushed after Garroth, though trying to keep low as to not alert him. I followed him as he walked away. I was more worried when I saw him getting close to Laurence....