Entry No. 60

Today we were leaving to gather our people before heading to Scaleswind. Dante, Nicole, Kawaii Chan and I set off towards the wolf tribe were everyone had been staying. I could barely think straight. I was distracted by what happened... I walked into the village, wondering what the villagers even wanted to do..

"Hello, everyone?" I called everyone.

The group came over to me, wondering what was going on.

"Where is Aphmau and the guard?" One asked.

"Yeah I don't see Garroth or Laurence!"

"Settle down everyone... Due to a couple un expected moles... Aphmau.. Laurence.. Garroth,.. Katelyn.. They're all gone.. we have not been able to find them," I said, causing everyone to panic.

"Who's our Lord going to be if Aphmau is gone?" One asked.

"Who's going to be our head guard?!"

I looked over to Dante. He gave me a reassuring smile that comforted me to see.

"I will be taking on the role as Lord and Dante will be taking on the role as head guard. If any of you decide that after all of this you with to leave Phoenix Drop completely, I won't blame you.. We all have been through a lot lately.. If any of you make plans to leave make sure you come contact me. I will see that you are able to move as peacefully and easily a possible, for those who wish to stay, know it may not be easy," I explained.

Years went by and slowly people moved.. I constantly found reasons to leave Phoenix Drop to see the others and.... Before I knew it Dante, Zoey, the boys, and I were the only ones left living in Phoenix Drop....

"Dante you need to move! There's no one to protect anymore! And don't even start on you not having anywhere to go! I know for a fact you have two women tht have been fawning over you for years and at this point.. I'm sure you're serious with both of them. Dante, I love you but you need to go to them... Zoey is going to take the boys to the Yggdrasil forest and I'm goin to be going from place to place... You dont have to worry.."

"What if anyone comes back?" He asked, coming up with excuses.

"Then I'll find them on my routine check ups here... Dante I know you want them back... Everyone does.. Bit of we want to try to get them back then we need to go other places to figure it out!" I said, raising my voice at him.

I stared at him... We had been through so much together and suffered a lot of similar pain... But I wanted was best for him and that wasn't here...

I had eventually conned him into going to Scaleswind... I was all alone in Phoenix Drop... Zoey had left with the boys... And Dante was on his way to Scaleswind.... I sat in the guard tower as I stared at the sky...

"I'm really alone...." I said, starting to cry...

I head never actually been left all alone....

I started seeing my vision sway from side to side... My vision started to settle and I looked around.. It seemed like I was in a forest. I followed a path to find a large cottage.. I looked around inside to find a large library in the entry. I looked over the shelves to find books like "Peace Treaty of 19XX" or "Enki's Letters"... I continued on to find a large grandfather clock. I stared at the clock, feeling way to familiar.. I looked around further to find Jeffory in the kitchen.

"Jeffory?!" I questioned.

He looked over his shoulder.

"Oh! You're here! Thank goodness... I thought I would never get to give you this," he said handing me a book.

"My dimension," I read the book cover.

"There is a stack I pulled out that I thought you might need," he said with a smile.

"Wait.. so is this?" I questioned.

"Your dimension? Yes.. Apparently this is where Lady Ereni would sometimes come to talk to souls that had been tied with her or just friends of hers... She would come here to control time. I don't know how she did but based on the log it seemed like the last time she was here she set it so that every minute is about half a year," Jeffory explained, "Apparently she made it easy for spirits to float in and out as long as they had good intention.. it's a really beautiful dimension."

"Wait a minute... Half a year?!" I questioned, wondering how long it's been.

We both went over to the clock to look at it to see if been here for about 10 minutes.

"Five years have already pasted... I need to get out of here.." I said, "Where did you put that stack of books?"

He showed me to the stack. I put all of them in my backpack.

"Now... How do I get out of here?" I wondered aloud.

Jeffory showed me to a door behind the grandfather clock. I quickly grabbed the log book that sat infront of the grandfather clock before looking back at Jeffory.

"I'll figure out how to get back here and control the time here... Until then I do have to leave... Goodbye Jeffory," I said.

He smiled at me and ever before I went through the door.

"So you finally made it to your dimension I see.. You're doing pretty well for yourself," a woman with purple hair said as she made potions.

"You're a witch?" I wondered, "Who are you?"

"Well I suppose you wouldn't remember an old friend like me, oh well.. I'm Hyria," she said with a smile.

"You're the witch who helped Irene and I after the Divine Warriors died.." I said in awe.

"Yes I am. Well, I just thought I'd pop you in to check up on you, I'll be sending you back to your new friends don't worry. Though it'd be nice if you could come by to see me sometime, I might even be nice enough to teach you your old magicks," she said.

"Thank you so much Hyria... For everything.." I said.

She waved off to me and I was suddenly outside of the Lord's home in Scaleswind. I walked inside only to find Nicole, Dante, Zoey, Malachi, and Levin. Unsure of what had happened.

BOOK 2 OUT NOW! CHECK MY PAGE TO FIND IT!