Entry No. 26

".. Uh umm.. W-What? I n-never thought about that.. It couldn't be just any girl though, it would have to be a woman in power, or one with magical abilities. If I had if I had someone that had a village of their own then.. yes. Yes! That might actually work! But... Who would we... On such short notice.. the only person is.."

"It's me, isn't it?" Aph asked.

"Not to put myself into the circle... But I do have magical abilities," I said, making both sets of eyes go to me.

"That would've been useful to know!" Aph exclaimed.

"Well, technically I had them.. Though I'm sure that with just a little help from Zoey and a book from an old friend I could re-awaken it," I explained.

"Look, if yo hate okay posing as my girlfriend then I am all for it.. But we need to see what the laws state about this kind of event. Gods forbid there is an execution that they would force you to.. I don't even want to think about that. Or they might... They might automatically declare war.." Garroth explained, "Every action had repercussions. We need to figure out if this is a route that is possible. We need to casually pass this by Zane and see what would happen if it were discovered that I have another woman in my life."

"You're right, we need to know what would happen if we went with that excuse," Aph said.

"If you see Zane, ask him what would happen if there were another woman in my life. Do not, I repeat, do not tell him that I do before you know what the repercussions are. If you do I fear he might do something rash. Okay?" He said sternly.

"Understood," Both Aph and I said.

"Thank you so much ladies. I-I am so sorry to drag you into this mess. I wish it wasn't even a thing at all to begin with.. Just when things here in the village were staring to.. urgh.. Thank you ladies."

"Don't mention it, and you should come to the baby shower later today," Aph said.

"Kiki is actually having it? Splendid! I'll be there. See you later Lord Aphmau and Lady Y/n, and please, keep your eyes open," Garroth said.

I decided to head back to my own house to go put on something different to wear for the party.

(Change the color if you wanna)

I quickly grabbed a bunny plush and a dinosaur plush from my deco-bench as gifts for the baby shower. I left to the barn as it was already getting about time for the party. I walked in to see they had hung up lights and blew up balloons and everything. Everything seemed to be going perfectly to until Zane gave Dale a gift. I saw that Garroth, Aph, and I were all watching as it went down.

"I'm going to go see what he's up to, would you come with me to make sure nothing happens?" Aph asked.

I nodded to her, and we went outside to find Zane.

"What? Can't I give the children a gift without being stared at judgmentally? You really need to work on your manners Lady Aphmau," Zane said.

"Hmm.. Only if you work on yours," Aph replied.

"Touche. You look like you have something on your mind.. Is Garroth finally going to come and fulfill his duty as the first born to the Lord of O'khasis?" Zane asked.

"Actually, we were just wondering, what if we were to tell you that Garroth has another love in his life?" I asked.

"Garroth having another woman in his life? Hm... Let me ask you Lord Aphmau.. How would that make you feel?" Zane asked.

"Happy for him, I guess," She replied.

"Heh, heh.. Of course.. Oh, but.. Let's say Garroth did have this... Woman in his life. You think I would see him with her all the time.. Especially at that wedding.. Oh, but if I recall Garroth was with both of you at the wedding... Splitting up his time. Lady Y/n and Garroth were even the last ones to see Donna and Logan off. Funny that," Zane chuckled.

"What are you getting at?" Aph asked.

"Let's say that.. Garroth.. My dear brother whom I care for so.. intensely.. Had a girlfriend, fiance, lover, whatever.. I'd make sure to take very good care of her, she would probably be a woman in power because otherwise we could just easily rip her and Garroth apart," Zane explained, "So let's say Garroth had this woman.. As his brother I'd of course be such a gentleman to her. I'd tell her of his previous engagement and congratulate her on having such good taste.. After all, Garroth and I are related. Then, maybe I'd take her out on a picnic to get to know her more.. A nice picnic alone in the woods.. Where no one would be able to hear anything, you know if... Something were to "accidentally" happen to her.."

"You monster..." Aph said.

"As long as I'm alive Lord Aphmau.. Garroth will get married to the daughter of the Lord of Scaleswind. Your petty little scheming won't change that... Unless of course... You were to take my life into your own hands. Heh, you and I should have a picnic sometime. Without our guards.. Oh, but look at the time.  I need to get my beauty rest now... Toodles! Ah, and by the way.. You have one more day until I take Garroth," Zane said.