Entry No. 12

I looked around to see I was at some kind of record like room. I saw little memories of Enki. He was so cute when he smiled at me. I watched as the tapes rolled by. Slowly they would fade out, until I was left with nothing. I fell to the ground surrounded by darkness as I cried. I opened my eyes again and I in the wolf tribe's village. I placed the letter in the book before quickly teleporting to some witch. Her purple hair stood out to me. My vision started to fade in and out and before I knew it, I started to see light.

I awoke to Vylad infront of me.

"Two flashbacks in 4 days, now that's a new one," he said.

"Vylad." I said grumpily.

I quickly got up, the moon was out and I looked back to see the festival.

"How long have I been out?"

"Oh, just about 8 hours."

"Ok, not that bad," I sighed as I looked at the crowd if wolves, "You can do this."

I told myself I could handle it, though "it" seemed to keep on trying to claw out my insides. I walked to the wolves to see some playing and some dancing. All surrounding a bonfire.

"And tonight we celebrate our savior alongside her!" The alpha called, leading a howl.

I smiled before looking over to see the elder telling the kids stories.

"And then she guided the pup all the way back home," he said.

I was glad to see the party, but I couldn't help but step away. I walked out toward the edge of the mountain, just staring at the moon. My hand subconsciously rubbing my opposite arm, the sensation feeling all to familiar.

"Did I?" I questioned, "Sure does feel like it..."

The light of the full moon only made me think of him more for some reason.

"Again, something troubles you..." The elder said.

"I read a couple of the texts..." I said.

"You could understand them? No one can understand most of the texts. Even after losing your memory it stuck with you?"

"I guess so..."

"Things you didn't want to hear?" He asked.

"Things... I didn't expect nessassarily.." I said, "I'll have to finish the last one tonight though..."

"You are welcome in the village as long as you wish."

I said my goodbyes before leaving back to the farmhouse. I sat down in the bed, picking up the last book to look over. It seemed to have more notes on how to I must have taken care of issues. I looked around the pages more and found little notes.

- Visit Esmund ? ?

- remember to cloaking towards Esmund when doing some things.

- Visit Enki and I's island.

- Enki... Or Esmund?

- Decisions.

- *internal screams*

- Memphia girls night

- Help Kul'Zak

- big bro Kul'Zak

- check in with Memphia

- getaway trip???

- see Irene to help

They seemed to have been little things I wrote subconsciously. I was surprised to see other names of the Divine Warriors. I hadn't heard to much about most of them. I sighed before calling it a night.

Waking up the next morning I groggily got up and went to look out over the edge of the mountain once again. As I had continued to do for the next two days, though on the last, the wyvern I met came to visit me out on the edge. He landed next to me, holding a paper out to me.

"This is from Garroth," he said.

Dear Lady Y/n,

How has your time with the wolves been? Run into anything? We all are missing you, but we understand that it was important to you. Nothing major to report from the village, well nothing danger wise. Donna and Logan got engaged though. They seem very happy together. There is still no sign of Zenix from our search parties. Today I depart for the Neopoliton villages, Lady Aphmua has been convicted of murder. I believe it has all just been a misunderstanding though. Please return home safe when you can.

Sincerely,
Garroth

"Wow, he says it all so calmly but so much has happened," I said a bit shocked.

I looked up at the sky, wondering if I should go home.

"May you need to send any letters, my name is Raven," the wyvern said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, thank you Raven. I won't be sending anything back to him though."

I watched as Raven flew back to Phoenix Drop after nodding to me. I stared out that direction.

"Your hear wishes for another place, doesn't it?" The elder asked, standing beside me.

"It does."

"So will you be leaving to follow it?"

"Tomorrow, I'll leave to head back home," I said with a sigh, "I've enjoyed my time here, but I should get back."

"Well then we will give you a proper send off when the time comes."

"I actually wanted to ask if you would mind me taking a couple of those ancient texts?" I asked looking toward him.

"Of course not, they were your's to begin with," the wolf said calmly.

"Thank you very much," I said with a smile.

I headed back to the farmhouse, starting to pack up all of my things. The wolves had already helped me make so many fun memories. It was time to go home though, and after playing with the pups and sleeping, the day for departure had arrived.