Chapter Forty: Brewing Trouble

Raven slowly returned to consciousness, her head still ringing. She sat up, looking around she found herself in what looked like a former clinic.

"So you're finally awake." A voice said. "Good. Because I have some questions for you."

Raven looked at the source of the voice, and saw Godzilla sitting in front of her.

"You!" Raven yelled.

She went to get up and kill the Kaiju, but found that she was bound at the wrists.

"We bound you for the safety of everyone in our little hideout." Another voice said. "Sorry, but... We don't exactly trust you after that little assault on Godzilla here."

Raven struggled against her bonds, to little avail.

"So, what now?" Raven spat. "You gonna kill me too?"

"No." Godzilla replied. "What we want, is to know why you attacked us?"

"You know damn well." Raven sneered. "You killed my brother. And your golden scaled friend killed my clan!"

"Ghidorah and I are far from friends." Godzilla replied calmly. "And I didn't kill your brother. Like I said, I owe my life to him. And the only way I can repay him, is to protect his nieces."

"BULLSHIT!" Raven shouted.

Godzilla sighed.

"We'll speak again, when you've cooled down." He said.

Godzilla and Penny left the room that Raven was in, and shut the door behind them.

"Well." Godzilla groaned. "That went well..."

She's very angry." Penny said. "It seemed that she's blinded by it."

Godzilla just hummed his reply, before making his way back to the main area.

"Keep watch, Penny." He said. "And let us know if she starts... lashing out."

Penny nodded and stood in front of the door. Much as she wanted to give Raven a chance, she had yielded to the judgment of her friends.

Raven was clearly not trusted right now.

-a few hours later.-

"It escaped!?" Godzilla yelled.

Rodan had returned from his chase with Mechagodzilla, with less than good news.

"I managed to damage it, but it got away just the same." He said. "Sorry."

"Don't be." Godzilla replied. "At least you destroyed its fleet. I just hope we can find it before it goes along with it's plan."

"What about Raven?" Weiss asked. "We can't just leave her alone here. Who knows what that woman will do."

"That woman is my mother, Weiss." Yang replied hotly.

"Well, your mom just tried to kill your planet's best -and maybe only- chance of survival." Muto retorted.

Yang began to say something, but stopped herself. Tensions were high thanks to her mother's attempted killing of Godzilla, and as much as the blonde wanted to, she couldn't trust her.

"Well, maybe one of us could talk to her." Ruby suggested. "Someone who's... not a Kaiju."

Godzilla just listened to the conversation, but something was telling him that trouble was starting to brew.

-Elsewhere.-

"Vine! Restrain this guy!" Clover ordered.

Vine used his Semblance to grab a Kaiju, stopping it. The Ace Ops had been called to subdue Ghidorah, but this guy had only a vague resemblance to the King of Terror.

Though he was bigger than Ghidorah, standing at thirteen feet tall.

Elm smashed her hammer into the Kaiju's face, while Harriet repeatedly landed speedy blows on his body.

A cruel smirk appeared on his face.

"You demand Kaiser Ghidorah's attention?" Kaiser Ghidorah asked.

With very little effort, Kaiser broke free from Vine's grasp and sent Elm and Harriet flying away from him.

"You have it." He added.

Kaiser unleashed his Graviton Beams at Vine, hitting him hard and bringing the Huntsman to the Three Headed Devil.

Harriet tried to stop Kaiser, but the Kaiju saw her coming, and embedded his talons into her neck, draining her life force from her body.

Harriet struggled to try to escape, but ultimately it was futile.

Kaiser dropped her withered corpse to the ground, a cruel smile crossing his face.

"DAMN YOUUUUU!" Elm screamed.

She swung her hammer at Kaiser, but she ended up hitting and killing Vine when the Kaiju used him like a shield.

Elm stood there shocked, before a sharp pain pierced her chest.

It was Kaiser's hand.

Elm was lifted into the air and ripped in half by this demon in Kaiju clothing.

Kaiser gave a sadistic cackle as he spread his massive wings and with one flap took to the air and landed in front of Clover and Marrow.

"Stay!" Marrow said, activating his Semblance.

Kaiser froze in place before he could tear Marrow's head off.

Clover was about to deliver the death blow to Kaiser, when he saw Marrow straining to hold the Kaiju.

Kaiser smirked, then let out a roar of effort as he started moving, resisting Marrow's command.

Marrow continued to strain against this monster that had killed three of his friends.

"I can't... hold him!" He yelled.

Kaiser suddenly broke free of the Semblance and cleaved Marrow's head off.

"No!" Clover shouted.

He started beating on Kaiser with his fishing rod for a couple minutes, before Kaiser caught the weapon.

"Enough of that!" He snarled. "You waste what time you have left."

Without much effort, Kaiser snapped the weapon in two, before blasting Clover to smithereens with his Graviton Beams.

With the Ace Ops dead, Kaiser Ghidorah started transforming. After a few minutes, he was gone and in his place, stood Monster X.

I think I'll call it there. Now we meet Monster X and Kaiser Ghidorah. They'll make a return in another story I'm working on. As always though, comment, rate, and leave advice so I can improve. Have a good night guys.

(Monster X.)

(Kaiser Ghidorah.)