Chapter Forty Seven: New Kaiju; Krystallak and Obsidius

-A few thousand nautical miles from the main coast.-

Kaiju other than Godzilla and his friends and foe were sent to Remnant. Near the village of Menagerie, a rift opened and flung from it a mound of crystal and a clump of molten earth.

Both crashed into the forest near the city and caused crystals to burst from the ground, and the nearby volcano to erupt. What emerged from the craters during the aftermath of the collision, two strange looking things emerged. Calling them Faunus was incorrect, for they were far too alien to be such.

One of the pair seemed to be an echidna Faunus, but his quills were replaced by crystals, and he had a crystalline beard as well.

The second one looked like a magma elemental more than anything else. His body was covered head to tail in obsidian, and molten magma shone through the cracks in his body. Cracks that looked like veins.

"What? Where are we?" The crystal one asked. "We're not on Hawaii anymore. That's certain."

"We're no longer on Earth." The obsidian one added. "The ground feels different. The plates shift in strange ways as well."

"What game are you playing, Obsidius!?" The first one demanded. "What trickery is this!?"

"Don't be a fool, Krystallak." Obsidius replied. "I possess no such power to send us to this place. All I remember is our battle, and a bright light."

Krystallak seethed for a moment, before he realized that was all he remembered as well.

"So, what now?" He asked. "Do we kill each other now?"

Obsidius looked around before replying.

"No." He said. "We should familiarize ourselves with this strange world. A temporary truce, until we find out why we're here."

"More Kaiju. How fortuitous." A voice said.

The two looked up and saw Ghidorah looking down at them. A smirk on his face.

"Hello, my brethren." He said.

"Ghidorah!" Krystallak sneered.

"Ah, Krystallak. It's been far too long." Ghidorah replied. "And Obsidius. You still live. I was sure I killed you."

"I'm not so easily slain, World Eater." Obsidius replied with a snarl.

"Clearly." Ghidorah replied. "I have need of your abilities. Join me, and we will conquer this wretched world."

Both Krystallak and Obsidius looked at each other then looked at Ghidorah and sneered.

"Who made you our boss!?" Krystallak yelled.

Ghidorah landed as his smirk faded.

"I am not you boss..." He said. "I AM YOUR KING!"

Krystallak and Obsidius got into a battle position as Ghidorah unfurled his claws.

The three charged at each other and collided in the middle of their battleground.

Ghidorah grabbed them both, then threw them away from him. He unleashed his Gravity Beams upon the two unruly Kaiju making them dodge.

If they wouldn't help him willingly, he would subjugate them.

Obsidius shot a ball of magma at the King of Terror, which Ghidorah dodged by flying.

This allowed Krystallak to fire crystals at Ghidorah, who took the attacks with little or no damage.

"Pathetic." Ghidorah taunted.

He launched another volley of Gravity Beams at the duo which hit true.

Obsidius recovered faster than Krystallak did, and caused an eruption under Ghidorah, which hit his wings.

Ghidorah gave out a pained yell as he landed on the ground. He smirked at the Magma Beast, before unleashing his Gravity Beams again.

Krystallak summoned a crystal from the ground that reflected the attack back at Ghidorah, who took the blast of his own attack. This time, he wasn't unscathed.

Ghidorah sneered at the two, but his smirk soon returned.

"That's right." He said. "Fight. Bleed. Make me work for it. It'll make crushing you both all the more satisfying."

Obsidius fired another magma orb at Ghidorah, who blocked the attack with his Gravity Shield. He retaliated with another Gravity Beam barrage, but Krystallak's reflected crystal intercepted and redirected the attack Ghidorah again.

"Krystallak." Ghidorah said, grabbing the Crystalline Horror by the neck. "You're annoying me."

Obsidius charged at Ghidorah, but the Three-Headed Dragon used his hostage as a weapon, flooring Obsidius.

"Since you're new here, let me give you some advice." Ghidorah said smirking. "In your smaller, humanoid form, you're only half as strong. I may suffer from the same thing, but I'm still strong enough to defeat both of you. You should've accepted my offer."

Ghidorah fired his Gravity Beams again, but this time they impacted the ground. Ghidorah used his ability to control gravity to lift up pieces of earth that he hit with his breath attack.

After awhile, Obsidius and Krystallak were surrounded by floating boulders, completely at Ghidorah's mercy.

Ghidorah sent his projectiles at the two, the rocks being smashed into dust on impact.

Obsidius and Krystallak rose from the rubble slowly, but were grabbed by Ghidorah and lifted up by their throats.

Ghidorah opened his mouth as he readied another Gravity Beam in his mouth.

"Okay. Okay. We... Surrender." Obsidius said. "All hail... King Ghidorah."

Ghidorah smirked. These two would be excellent pawns for him.

I'm back in The Gate! Sorry for not writing for awhile, writer's block sucks. Also, say hello to Obsidius and Krystallak. They fought well, but ultimately Ghidorah was far too strong for them. I feel like Ghidorah wasn't shown enough until now. But as always, comment, rate and leave advice so I can improve. Next chapter out soon. Have a good night guys.

(Obsidius.)

(Krystallak.)