Chapter Eight: Assassins, Psychos, and Kaiju-oh my

-Salem's Fortress.-

Mercury was on his way to a bullhead that Watson had 'appropriated' from it's previous owners. He was going to need it.

"Hey, kiddo." A voice said, Mercury turned to see Tyrian leaning against the ship, a smug look on his face.

"What do you want, Tyrian?" Mercury asked, not in the mood for the Scorpion Faunus's antics at the moment.

"Our master thought you could use some backup." He said, he was of course lying. Tyrian may have been insane, but he wasn't stupid, he knew that Ghidorah cared little about his minions.

Mercury let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine. But keep your mouth shut." He said, Tyrian laughed and gave Mercury a playful thumbs up. The two then boarded the bullhead and left for Vale.

Meanwhile, Ghidorah was over one of the larger Grimm spawning pits. He was fascinated by these creatures, and he had several ideas of how to use them for his own ends.

"Tell me Doctor, these pits... they are responsible for birthing these Grimm, correct?" He more stated then asked. Watson nodded.

"Yes, Your Majesty. The God of Darkness created them to combat his older brother, and ultimately, they remain to this day." He affirmed,

Ghidorah brought his hand above the large pit... and then proceeded to cut it off, sending the appendage into the black liquid.

Watson stood stunned and mortified, at how easily his new master would sever his own hand. To his surprise, the appendage started to grow back.

"What are you doing!?" Watson yelled,  Ghidorah tore away the fleshy film that kept his new hand from growing back, and watched it grow muscle, and after a few moments, gold scales.

"You're a man of science are you not, Doctor Watson?" He asked, displeased with how slow his hand grew back. "I wish to experiment with these pits. This holds a portion of my being now."

The pool then started crackling with bolts of lightning, as a new beast started to emerge from the pit.

Watson stood shocked at what he saw. A single, dragonlike head emerged from the pit. Watson noted that, besides the skull mask it had, there was a vague but striking resemblance to Ghidorah.

A second head rose from the black liquid, and was followed by a third. Ghidorah smiled with wicked satisfaction as his plan had worked.

"This is my experiment, Doctor. This beast will be the first of many to come." The King of Terror proclaimed, as the new Grimm rose from the pit and spread it's wings. Letting out a cackling roar.

(Imagine this King Ghidorah, but colored like a Grimm.)

Ghidorah roared at it, and soon the beast was flying towards the same direction as Mercury and Tyrian.

Vale.

-Beacon Academy.-

Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, Qrow and Team Rwby were watching over Muto. The Kaiju had been knocked unconscious by the King of the Monsters during their scuffle, and the group had taken her to Beacon.

Since the Grimm had all but left Vale thanks largely in part to Mothra, the school was also clear as well. Godzilla had his arms folded over his chest, contemplating the question on his, and everyone's mind.