Chapter Six: Golden Fear

-Salem's Fortress.-

Ghidorah sat on his throne, his fight against Salem fresh in his mind. He smirked at the memory, even Anguirus was more challenging than her.

The door opened, and Doctor Watson stepped inside, along with Mercury and Emerald. He knelt before the King of Terror and started to speak.

"My Lord. The Leviathan you sent to Vale, has been killed." He said, Ghidorah's smirk soon faded, but was replaced by... amusement?

"Now that is a surprise, I didn't think that those humans were capable of such a feat." He said, a wry laugh escaping his throat.

"That's the thing, sir." Mercury added, "The thing never reached the city, it was killed by... something else."

"Oh?" Ghidorah asked, Mercury nodded. "If I may, does the name 'Godzilla' sound familiar to you, My Lord?" Watson asked,

All amusement left Ghidorah's face and was replaced by unyielding rage. The air started feeling heavy as Ghidorah crushed an arm of his throne.

"So, that bastard made it here too." He growled, "Mercury. Find Godzilla and kill him. I want his head... On a god damned plate!" Mercury went to leave, but Emerald stepped in.

"I don't think so." She said, Mercury and Watson had horrified expressions, but Ghidorah looked bemused. "Defiance! I didn't think you people had the balls." Ghidorah said, "Be careful, girl. I'm not as merciful as your former mistress."

"Emerald don't." Mercury warned, Emerald shook her head and drew her weapons. "I'm done being a slave to this... MONSTER!" She yelled, Ghidorah smirked, and stood up.

"Very well then." He said, "Prepare to die."

Emerald immediately used her Semblance to create multiple copies of herself. This surprised Ghidorah for a moment, before he started getting bored.

"Nice try, girl." He said before grabbing Emerald by the throat when she lunged at him. "But this was a mistake on your part."

Ghidorah squeezed hard enough to shatter Emerald's Aura, along with her illusions.

Ghidorah placed his hand on her chest and fired his Gravity Beam. The attack tore through her, killing her instantly.

Ghidorah then threw her corpse down into the pits, where the Grimm started voraciously eating her.

"Let her death serve as a warning. Revolt will not be tolerated. I told you, you can serve... or you can die. Now, assassin... I believe you have a job to do. So get to it." Ghidorah growled, Mercury nodded and left immediately.

And there we go. I know it's short, and I apologize for that, I plan to make the next one longer. As always, comment, rate, and leave advise so I can improve. See you guys in the next one!