Chapter Seven: Vale Meeting

-Vale.-

Rodan, Mothra and their companions had made it to Vale. The city was a lot bigger than the two Kaiju were expecting, and seemed to be in the process of rebuilding.

"This place looks like it was attacked, not that long ago." Rodan observed,

"I believe it was. The damage looks recent." Mothra added, the group heard a roar come from the forest, and Mothra smiled.

"What was that!?" Yang asked,

"Godzilla. He won his fight with that Leviathan." Rodan said,

The group made their way towards the warehouse district. They had hoped to be able to lay low for a while, and find out where their new otherworldly friends had come from.

What they found was a faunus that was insectoid like Mothra but not at the same time. Like Godzilla, Mothra, and Rodan, her animalistic features were far more pronounced than normal.

"Another Kaiju?" Qrow asked, "How many of you guys are here?" Mothra clasped her chin in thought.

"More than we thought, it would seem." She answered,

"Who are you!? Go away! I saw this place first!" The Kaiju barked, her voice was gravelly and held command, and fear behind it.

Rodan stepped forward, hoping to give the newcomer some form of reassurance. Instead, her body tensed up as she had seen a potential rival.

"A Kaiju! Leave, or I'll gut you!" She hissed, Rodan was unfazed by the threat, while the humans and faunus behind him, made gagging noises.

"Calm yourself. We're here as friends." Mothra spoke, this seemed to ease the Kaiju a bit, as she was now less tense.

"Friends?" The Kaiju echoed, her body language told the two other Kaiju she was still on guard.

"Yes. We are all in a strange new world. It would help us all, if we were friends." Mothra continued,

The Kaiju felt calmer now, as she saw Mothra step out of the shadows. Her voice seemed to have calmed the Kaiju, and her body now was relaxed.

Suddenly, the warehouse door was blasted open, sending the group flying forward. Rodan and Mothra spun around and saw Atleasian Paladins enter the room.

[Target spotted. Commence capture protocols.] The leader said, Qrow stood up and saw that all three Kaiju looked ready to fight.

"Did you know they were coming!?" Rodan shrieked, Qrow shook his head.

"Paladins, stand down!" He ordered,

The robots shoved him aside and aimed their weapons at Rodan, Mothra and the new Kaiju.

[New targets identified. Capture them and return to King Ghidorah.] The leader said,

The new Kaiju had had enough. Her arm started pulsing with energy, and as the pulses grew faster, she raised her arm above her head.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She roared as she slammed her fist on the ground.

The Electromagnetic Pulse that was released went district wide, and shut down the Atlesian Paladins and all power within the warehouse district.

Rodan and Mothra looked at Muto, who stabbed Rodan in the shoulder before bolting from the warehouse.

Elsewhere, Godzilla had arrived at Vale. He saw the warehouse district, but noticed how dark it was.

As he moved towards the district, Muto ran into him. While it just caused the King of Monsters to stagger a bit, Muto was on her back.

"Another Kaiju?" Godzilla exclaimed, Muto stood up quickly, going into a combat stance.

"You!? Go away! Leave me alone!" Muto shouted, she was scared and Godzilla could sense it.

Muto charged the alpha monster, making swipes at him. Godzilla could see the attacks coming, and dodged them easily, but then Muto's arm started pulsing again.

She swung at Godzilla, the pulse sending him flying back, and knocking out the power in the surrounding area.

Godzilla got up shakily, before clearing his daze. He let a low snarl escape his throat. Muto then roared at him, and Godzilla returned the gesture.

The two rushed each other and clashed. Godzilla winced as Muto used her pulse on both her arms, but powered through the pain and kicked the Kaiju away from him.

Muto then pounced at Godzilla, who whirled around and sent her flying with his tail.

The blow also knocked Muto out, as she hit the ground the power was restored.

Godzilla looked at Muto, before he turned to see Rodan and Mothra as well as Team RWBY head his way.

"Care to tell me what happened?" He asked,

This is our new addition to team Godzilla: Muto. Her form like the others is more animalistic, and she stands at 6'7" seven inches taller than Mothra. This was thanks to someone giving me this idea, so thanks. As always though, comment, rate, and leave advise so I can improve. See you all in the next one!

(There are some songs I thought went well with the first four monsters.)

(Godzilla)

(Mothra)

(Rodan)

(King Ghidorah)