Chapter Thirty Five: Deadly Test

Though Mechagodzilla's hangar was empty of all human activity, it was far from inert.

The machinery was busy repairing Mechagodzilla, and upgrading it's weapon systems as well as it's hardware.

Mechagodzilla itself was activated and controlling the automated machinery, as well as gathering information on it's template.

Godzilla.

Though this data mining was step one of a very complex plan the mechanical Kaiju had created. But it was one mech.

To deal with the humans, it would need an army. Fortunately for it, Atlas's entire military was at this point fully robotic.

As it finished its repairs, it went about hacking every single Atlesian Knight and Paladin that it could find. And there were a lot that Mechagodzilla found.

-Elsewhere.-

Ghidorah landed in front of a laboratory, and swung the doors open.

"Doctor." He said. "I trust that you've been productive with the time I've given you."

Watts looked at Ghidorah, not really expecting the Kaiju to return so suddenly.

"King Ghidorah!" Watts exclaimed. "Y-yes, progress is proceeding on schedule. I managed to create a prototype for a devise that can... well, it would be easier to show you."

Ghidorah huffed in annoyance, but nonetheless nodded as he shoved a group of humans and Faunus in front of Watts.

Survivors of the King of Terror's attack on a small village.

"These will be your guinea pigs for your weapon." He stated. "But I'm running low on patience, Doctor. This time... for your sake, it had better work."

The survivors were herded into a pool of water by several Grimm, and after they were shoved into the water by said Grimm, they were trying to find a way to escape.

Watts pressed a button which caused a capsule the size of a warhead to open and caused the water to bubble.

After a few minutes, the survivors started screaming as it felt like something was eating away at them.

These screams only lasted a couple minutes, and soon began to die along with the victims.

After awhile, only skeletons remained in the water.

Ghidorah looked shocked, but soon sported a cruel smile.

"As you can see; when activated, the weapon starts to release a type of gas that sucks the oxygen from the water. This creates a deadly vacuum, which then starts to eat away at the target's flesh." Watts explained. "I call it, the Oxygen Destroyer. It should be more than enough to kill Godzilla... if he ever gets in water."

Ghidorah let out a low chuckle that grew into uproarious laughter. "Godzilla practically LIVES in water!" He laughed. "Which means he won't be able to survive long after this weapon detonates in it!"

Ghidorah continued to laugh for a few more minutes, before he collected himself.

"Good work." He said. "Now, create another more potent version of this Oxygen Destroyer. Even one will be enough."

Watts nodded and exited the building to begin his work.

(Soon. So very soon.) Ghidorah thought. (You will no longer stand in my way, Godzilla.)

-Mantle.-

Godzilla suddenly sneezed which surprised everyone.

"You okay, big guy?" Yang asked.

"I'm fine." Godzilla replied.

"I think he's gotta a cold." Nora said.

"Nah." Ruby replied. "Maybe someone just said his name in a forboding manner in their head."

Weiss just rolled her eyes in amusement. Ruby was a dork, but she was her dork. And she wouldn't trade it for the world.

Hello! I'm back. Next chapter will be my very first holiday special, and what better one to start with, what with Christmas right around the corner. As always, comment, rate and leave advice so I can improve. Happy Holidays guys.