Chapter Three: The Queen and The Demon

-The Emerald Forest.-

A group of Huntsmen were moving through the Emerald Forest, and hadn't seen hide nor hair of any Grimm.

The same was true in Vale, reports of Grimm leaving the city, and Beacon had become common.

The group was going to see where they were going, and so far it had been... uneventful.

The group then kept moving, and soon saw something that made them freeze. What looked like a Pterodactyl Faunus, devouring a human corpse.

One of them snapped a branch, causing the creature to stop eating, and look up at the group. He smirked.

"More sheep to the slaughter. I was itching for some fresh meat." Rodan said, wiping blood off his beak.

He then spread his wings and tore towards the group, decapitating two of them by hitting their necks with his wings.

The sheer speed and momentum tore the two Huntsmen's heads clean off, and caused blood to erupt from the stumps they had left.

Rodan then turned his gaze to the remaining members of the group, his face sporting a twisted smile as he flapped his wings in front of himself.

This caused a powerful force wave to tear towards the group, and kill another one.

Rodan's horns then glowed and he opened his beak, firing his Uranium Beam at another Huntsman.

The beam burned through the poor soul, and now there was one left. Cardin ran, Sky, Russell and Dove were annihilated by this monster, and it had now set it's sight on him.

Rodan spread his wings and flew after Cardin, "Where are you going, human!? The fun's just getting started!" He yelled sadistically, Cardin just ran for his life.

Rodan was almost upon him, when he was tackled by a Beowolf. Rodan kicked his assailant off him, and snarled as the human got away.

The Grimm growled at the monster turned Faunus, and circled him. Rodan could smell more of the Grimm close by, no doubt this nuisance's pack.

Rodan screeched his challenge, and the Beowolves charged him. Rodan used his Uranium Beam to kill a few of the creatures, and slashed at the rest.

The Beowolves fell quickly, but more kept coming, as if the entire Beowolf population in the Emerald forest was here. Rodan then took to the skies, and used his Uranium Beam with reckless abandon.

More Grimm were being slaughtered, but Rodan was hit in the back by a massive feather, pinning his wing to the ground.

Sneering at the Grimm, he fired another Uranium Beam at the Nevermore that pinned his wing.

Suddenly the Grimm stopped their attack after they heard a trilling from deep in the forest. The trilling continued until the Grimm ran to the source.

Rodan was confused by this turn of events, but snarled in rage. He knew that trill, all too well. "Mothra!" He snarled, before yanking the feather out of his wing, and went to eat the ones he had killed.

Elsewhere, deep in the Emerald Forest, a Moth Faunus was surrounded by Grimm of all kinds.

She was the cause of the Grimm leaving Vale, and attacking Rodan to save Cardin. Placing a kind gentle hand on a wounded Beowolf, Mothra used her magic to ease it's pain.

Grimm were dangerous, but they were still little more than beasts. Animals, but the Queen of the Monsters wasn't controlling the creatures of Grimm, she had used her magic to sooth them, and in return for her kindness, the Grimm protected her.

"Rodan... I pity you." She said to herself, "You are Ghidorah's slave, but your power is wasted on him. When he grows tired of you, he will kill you. For to him, you are a pawn, meant to be employed, used and cast aside. But if you're here..."

She used her magic to sense powerful signatures, and it wasn't long before she found one she recognized.

A happy smile crossed her face, she knew this aura well. She was the Queen of the Monsters, but she shared this burden with the King.

"Godzilla." She whispered, happy to know that she wasn't alone on this world.

R.I.P team CRDL, their fate to be Rodan food. As always, comment, rate, and leave advise so I can improve. Next time, Godzilla and Mothra reunite, and the Kaiju King faces down the King of the Skies!