Chapter Four: Godzilla vs Rodan

- A few days later.-

Godzilla had finally recovered from his injuries, thanks to the help of Teams RWBY and RNJR. Now, he was leaving Atlas, but he spared a look at the place where he fought Cinder.

Grimacing as he felt a phantom pain where he was stabbed, his healing had been weakened by whatever force shot him here into this world. It was the closest he had been to dying since his first fight with Ghidorah.

He snarled as he remembered his nemesis, Godzilla then thought of something.

If he was here, then it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that Mothra was as well. But also Rodan and Ghidorah could be here to.

[In other news, the Grimm presence in Vale has slowly but surely begun to decline. This strange behavior started occurring when a meteor crashed in the Emerald Forest three days ago, and has many people confused.] A news reporter said,

Godzilla stopped in his tracks when he heard the last part. A meteor had crashed in a separate place. (So, I wasn't the only one sent here after all.) he thought,

The news reporter then showed a photo of the mysterious light that erupted from the forest. Godzilla recognized it's color scheme, it was Mothra!

The King of the Monsters was smiling, knowing his old friend was here. But these 'Grimm' had him curious.

Godzilla made his way to the Emerald Forest, but he needed to find out where it was. Luckily, he knew a few people who might be willing to help him.

-The Emerald Forest.-

"Remind me why we're out here, in the most Grimm infested area in Remnant?" Yang asked,

Godzilla sighed, turning to the blonde and began to speak.

"We're here because my friend is here." He said simply, Ruby then raised her hand to ask a question, which the large Faunus just chuckled quietly at and gestured for her to ask her question.

"I have to ask, how are you sure your friend is here?" She asked, Godzilla turned around, and inhaled deeply.

The scents of the Emerald Forest flooded his nostrils, but there was something familiar to the Monster King that was mixed with them all.

It was magic, but it was different from Cinder's, more calm and controlled. It belonged to Mothra.

"She's here. I sense her." Godzilla answered, the faintest hint of a smile on his face.

Suddenly, a snap sounded, causing the group to spin around with their weapons drawn. Godzilla turned around calmly.

"Grimm!" Blake yelled, the group prepared to charge the Grimm, but Godzilla put his arm in front of them. He let out a series of low growls to one of them, the Alpha of the pack.

To everyone's surprise, the Alpha Beowolf responded to him. They growled at each other, but Ruby didn't sense any hostile intent in either of them.

"It's almost like they're... talking to each other." She whispered, the group watched the conversation with wary attention.

The Alpha Beowolf yipped at Godzilla and started walking away, it's pack following.

"They're taking us to my friend. The Alpha wants us to follow her." He told his companions.

"How do you know that?" Weiss asked, Godzilla turned to look at her, before answering.

"She told me. She and I spoke, though not in a language you could understand." He explained, "Whatever the origin of these 'Creatures of Grimm' they are still animals."