Chapter Two: Godzilla vs Cinder

-Atlas.-

Godzilla growled, anger evident on his face. This human had guts, he'd give her that, but this wasn't his first encounter with magic.

His injury was healing slower than he would've liked, but it soon disappeared.

(Damn it. He can heal naturally, and with no Aura. It's as if that burn on his chest wasn't even there to begin with.) Cinder thought angrily,

Godzilla then charged at Cinder, who launched another spell at him. The spell hit Godzilla in the shoulder, but did little to slow him.

Cinder was stunned, before Godzilla punched her in the face. She reeled from the attack, and touched her cheek... she exploded in rage, increasing her magic to kill Godzilla.

Godzilla just sneered, the spines on his back started to glow blue, and making a low humming noise.

Cinder sent her spell at Godzilla, while the King of the Monsters fired his Heat Ray at the Fall Maiden.

The two attacks clashed, and after a few minutes canceled each other out in a huge explosion, causing the onlookers to run for their lives.

Cinder's frustration only grew. "How!? You shouldn't be able to counter my attacks! You should be dead!" She roared,

Godzilla huffed his response to her, when suddenly he felt as if he had been stabbed.

Turning to look at his assailant, Neo smirked. Godzilla only glared at her, and hit her with his tail, sending her flying back a few feet.

"Bad move, girl." He said lowly, turning to face the stunned girl. His spines started glowing again, and he was about to end Neo with a Heat Ray blast, when Cinder intervened by shooting a fireball that hit him in the back.

Godzilla immediately turned to her and launched the attack. Now he was furious. Cinder launched a beam spell at Godzilla, causing a beam clash to occur. A clash Godzilla won.

Cinder was sent flying from the combined might of Godzilla's attack, and her own spell blowing up in her face.

Cinder slowly got up, her Aura flashing briefly before vanishing. She noted that Godzilla's injuries were healing or fully healed already.

This rapid regeneration meant that in this battle of attrition, Godzilla was winning. Cinder grit her teeth and got back on her feet.

Godzilla pulled Neo's umbrella out of his shoulder and snapped it in two, throwing it to either side of him.

The wound already showed signs of healing as it closed up, not even leaving a scar. Cinder then used her left arm to attack Godzilla from a distance.

Godzilla dodged the first attack, and blocked a second one with the gauntlets on his hands. He then grabbed the arm, and pulled Cinder to him.

Cinder was pulled towards Godzilla, and then hit by his tail. The force of the blow knocked the wind out of her.

Neo got up, and punched Godzilla, not really doing much since it felt like she just hit a stone wall.

Godzilla raised an eyebrow at her, and she just smiled nervously. Godzilla just hit her in the head, knocking her out.

Cinder then conjured two swords and slashed Godzilla in the back. The Monster King yelled in pain, before turning to face Cinder.

One could feel the anger radiating off of him at the moment.

"Die, you cur!" Godzilla roared, his voice had become a sort of growl. He then started attacking wildly, putting Cinder on the defensive.

The Fall Maiden then got behind Godzilla, stabbing him with one of her swords. Roaring in a mix of anger and agony, Godzilla then whirled around, only to be stabbed in the chest.

Godzilla looked shocked as he started gasping for air. Cinder smirked evilly.

"How many more people do I need to kill before you stop cowering Red?" She asked, Godzilla then looked at Cinder and grabbed her by the shoulders.

He started pushing Cinder toward a building, before slamming her into the wall.

He then pulled Cinder's sword out of his back, and crushed it, then proceeded to pull the sword in his chest out, and stab Cinder with it.

Cinder coughed up blood, and started struggling to breathe. Godzilla looked at her as she started to die.

"You're... a... monster..." She wheezed, Godzilla snorted, as his injuries were healing slowly.

"The only monster here, is you." He replied, Cinder then let out a choked gasp, before she died.

Godzilla then turned to his spectators, his vision becoming blurry. "Anyone... have something to eat..?" He asked, before collapsing.

Second chapter done! I've been trying a new writing style. Let me know if you guys like it. As always, comment, rate, and leave advise so I can improve. Next chapter will be out soon!