Chapter Fifteen: King Ghidorah vs Everyone

Ghidorah looked at the group before him, seeing their individual reactions to him.

While most were scared stiff, the Kaiju were ready to face him. But he noted something.

"Where is Godzilla? I know he's here, talk. Now!" He growled. Mothra fired her Light Rays at Ghidorah, but the Kaiju simply dodged the attack.

A twisted smile appeared on the King of Terror's lips, revealing razor sharp, bloodstained teeth, that seemed like he had just taken a bite out of someone.

"Ah, Mothra. Ever the pest I see." He said. Mothra glared at Ghidorah, but the golden scaled Kaiju soon saw Rodan.

"And you. What a disappointment you turned out to be." He mocked. Rodan seethed at his former Alpha.

"Glad I could disappoint you, you three headed bastard." The Fire Demon spat. Ghidorah chuckled in amusement at his former minion's defiance.

"I would give you a word of warning. If you fight me, you'll all die." Ghidorah said. Ruby stepped forward and drew Crescent Rose.

"We're not going down without a fight. So get ready you monster." She retorted. Her teammates were taken aback by her speech, but the Kaiju had thought the same thing.

Ghidorah was silent for a moment, before he dawned a sinister smirk.

"I was hoping you'd say that." He said. The group rushed the Kaiju, but Ghidorah fired his Gravity Beams at them, sending Yang, Nora and Blake back and slamming them against the doorframe.

Ruby swung at Ghidorah, who grabbed the weapon and threw the girl back at Winter. Ruby slammed into the elder Schnee and fell in a heap onto the floor.

Rodan flew over and fired a Uranium Beam at the Golden Demise, but the attack had little effect on him. Ghidorah returned the attack with a Gravity Beam from his left hand.

The Fire Demon was hit by the attack and sent into the ceiling, and fell on Muto.

Mothra fired a Magic Missile at Ghidorah, that had some affect on him. The Kaiju growled, before firing another Gravity Beam at her.

Mothra dodged the attack, but her wing got grazed by the attack. She let out a pained yell as she fell to the ground.

"Time to die, bug." Ghidorah said. Before he could stomp on her head, Ruby shot him in the back, which staggered him.

Ghidorah turned to face this latest nuisance. "And then there's this bitch." He muttered. "Bad idea kid." Ruby just glared at Ghidorah.

Her defiance hid the indescribeable terror she was feeling right now.

This guy was nothing like Godzilla or the other Kaiju. No, to her he was a real monster.

She used her Semblance to rocket towards Ghidorah, hitting him with Crescent Rose.

But his scales were like armor, and her weapon's blade was starting to chip, and crack.

Ghidorah grabbed Ruby's weapon, before slamming his open palm into her throat. This caused her to cough up blood, as the attack also crushed her windpipe.

"RUBY!" Yang screamed. Ruby fell to the ground clutching her neck, desperately gasping for air that would never fill her lungs.

Yang flew into a rage and charged at Ghidorah, landing a punch on the Kaiju, and staggered him.

Ghidorah growled at Yang, but she kept up her assault. Ghidorah blocked one of the attacks, but Yang's follow up hit him square in the jaw.

Ghidorah groaned and touched his cheek... he saw blood on his fingers, his blood.

He let out a chuckle. "All that for a drop of blood." He said. Yang threw another punch at the King of Terror, but the blow was caught by Ghidorah.

Now it was his turn.

Ghidorah punched Yang in the face, then kneed her in the chest. He grabbed Yang by her hair and threw her into a wall, before wrapping one his tails around her throat and slamming her into the ground.

Ghidorah lifted his other tail up and extended the thagimizers on it, Yang saw the attack coming and rolled away from the blow.

The tail slammed down on where Yang's head used to be, and Yang got herself up.

Ghidorah ran towards her and grabbed her throat, before lifting her up then slamming her into a desk, breaking it in the process.

Ghidorah's throat started glowing yellow, as he was about to fire his Gravity Beam at her, until he was shot in the shoulder.

He turned and saw Ruby holding Crescent Rose in its sniper configuration, and standing behind her, was Mothra.

"That... fucking... hurt." Ruby said between pants. Behind the group, the rubble started to shift, and in the gaps, blue light could be seen.

"How are you still breathing? Ghidorah asked. "I know I crushed your windpipe." Mothra glared at the dragon Kaiju, and Ghidorah figured out how.

"Fine then. I'll take your head off next!" He hissed. "No amount of healing will save you from my wrath now!"

Jaune got in front of the group and took a defensive stance. Ghidorah looked at the huntsman with slight amusement, but he was reminded of his injuries when he fell to one knee.

Unfortunately, Yang was beside him. Ghidorah smirked, and sunk his claws into her leg.

Yang screamed as Ghidorah drained her life force, though she wasn't Salem, her energy would be enough to sustain him.

Acting fast, Rodan fired his Uranium Beam at Ghidorah's hand. The attack hit and caused Ghidorah to recoil, withdrawing his claws from Yang.

Ghidorah growled in annoyance, but his injuries had already begun to heal.

Ghidorah then kicked Yang at Ruby, which knocked the young Huntress down to the floor, and knocked out Yang.

"You've just signed your own death warrant, birdie." He said. Rodan took a step back, before Ghidorah charged the Fire Demon.

Jaune got in front of Rodan, and Ghidorah hit his shield.

Or he would have, but a shockwave from Jaune's shield sent him flying back.

Getting up, he looked at Jaune, and smirked.

Ren then shot Ghidorah in the back, and Nora slammed him into the wall. Thanks to her Semblance, the blow was a lot stronger, due to the electricity that sparked off her body

Ghidorah was now 110% done.

"ENOUGH!" He roared. Lightning fired from his wings, hitting everything in the room, and sending the group in separate directions.

Ghidorah's Wing Lightning even had a nasty effect on Nora, as she was stunned, despite her Semblance.

"It's time to die... you fools." He hissed.

And that's a wrap! Ghidorah has finally found some actual antagonistical meaning in this story, but of course, no matter how strong you are, numbers can overwhelm. As always though, comment, rate and leave advise so I can improve. Next chapter out soon!