Chapter Nine: A New Foe

Godzilla and the group with him, saw a giant three headed Grimm heading for Vale. And judging from the screaming from the city, they saw it to.

"Well, that's new." Qrow said. "And scary." The Grimm let out a chattering roar, as it approached the city.

Behind them, the petrified Dragon Grimm started stirring. Cracks appeared across its stone prison, and fell away.

The Dragon's head jolted back, breaking free of the shell that encased it. It roared as it started to free itself, getting the group's attention.

"Well, that doesn't look good." Rodan remarked. Ruby saw the Dragon moving and was stunned.

The Grimm then finally broke out of its stone prison, and kicked off of Beacon Tower.

The new Grimm landed, and let out another roar. It then started moving towards the city.

Godzilla glared at the new Grimm, but caught something familiar about it.

"I take it that's Ghidorah?" Yang asked. Mothra shook her head.

"No. Ghidorah is much larger than that." She replied. The Dragon Grimm then headed into the city, dropping Grimm down as it went.

"We need to stop these things. If that creature get inside the city..." Blake stated,

"It's over. I'll handle the small ones." Muto said. She then started heading toward Vale.

"Godzilla. It'll be up to you to get rid of that three headed Grimm." Qrow said. Godzilla looked angry and confused.

"Why?" He asked himself. "Why does that thing bear Ghidorah's scent?" Qrow tilted his head in confusion, but Mothra was shocked.

"How is that possible?" She asked. Godzilla turned to face the rest of the group. "A question for later." He replied.

Ruby stepped near Muto. "The five of us'll help get the people to safety, while you guys transform." She stated. Godzilla however was torn about how he could.

"The problem with that is... I don't know how I transformed." He confessed. Team RWBY looked at him in surprise.

"You don't know how you got big?" Yang asked. "All I remember was a blue light surrounding me, and the next thing I know, I was in my true form." Godzilla affirmed.

"Your Aura made you transform?" Weiss asked. "Aura?" Godzilla inquired.

"Look, we don't have the time for a lesson." Qrow interjected. "A simple way to explain is it's like a muscle or a limb. The more you use it, the stronger it gets."

Godzilla mulled Qrow's words for a brief moment, before the new Grimm's roars brought him back to earth.

"Rodan, you're with me. We're dealing with the bigger Grimm." He said. Rodan nodded.

"Best hold on, Big G." He said. Rodan then took to the sky, and grabbed Godzilla and the two then flew off.

Muto then looked at her new allies. "The city's going to the wolves and we're just standing here? Let's go kick some ass!" She said. Jumping down after she said that.

Team RWBY soon followed her as the group moved into the city.

Godzilla and Rodan flew towards the Dragon, and the Grimm that freed it. The Monster King looked at both, then to Rodan.

"I'll deal with the Dragon, you handle the new guy!" He yelled. "Got it! Here's your stop!" Rodan replied. He then let Godzilla go, as he flew towards the new Grimm.

As he fell, Godzilla closed his eyes. (Like a muscle.) He thought.

He opened his eyes, and saw the same sapphire blue Aura around himself. His entire body started changing, his dorsal spines grew bigger, his hair started to disappear, and his armor was being replaced by tough scaly skin.

The Dragon finally landed on a nearby building, looking down at the civilians it roared, making them run.

Suddenly, a loud crash rang out behind the crowd. The dust from the impact soon settled, revealing Godzilla, in his true form standing tall and glared in defiance at the Dragon.

The Dragon roared at Godzilla, and took to the air again, beelining towards Godzilla.

The two creatures clashed, and Godzilla sank his teeth into the Dragon Grimm, before throwing him away.

The Grimm recovered, and charged Godzilla again.

Rodan flew towards the new Grimm, and hit it with his Uranium Beam. Though it didn't hurt it, it got its attention.

"Over here, ugly!" The Fire Demon taunted. The Grimm roared at Rodan, and went to bite him.

Rodan dodged the attack, and hovered behind the beast.

"Okay, one: that was rude. And two: you have quite a mouth on you!" He yelled.

The creature roared at him in anger. "Were you born yesterday!?" Rodan retorted. He then dodged another bite, and shot another Uranium Beam at the Grimm.

"Because, I didn't wanna say anything, but you have the mind of a hatchling!" Rodan added. The creature then hit Rodan with one of its tails, sending the Fire Demon into a mountain.

Rodan shook off his daze after a few minutes, and glared at his opponent. "Okay." He said darkly. "No more mr. Nice Dino."

Back in Vale, Team RWBY plus Muto were fighting their way to the main plaza of the city. There were still hundreds of Grimm in their path, some were devouring dead civilians they killed.

"We need to take that dragon out!" Weiss stated. The rest nodded.

"Don't. You guys would only get in his way." Muto said matter of factly. Team RWBY looked at her, then Ruby nodded.

"We should let Godzilla handle it. We need to take these little ones down." She said. The rest of her team nodded, then the group rushed the Grimm.

Godzilla hit the Dragon out of the sky, leaving a nasty claw wound on it's back. The Grimm got up, and lunged at Godzilla, who batted it aside with his tail.

The Dragon recovered then bit Godzilla's tail. The King of the Monsters roared in pain, but swung his tail around, eventually getting the pesky dragon off it.

Now it had his ire.

Godzilla's spines started glowing and was about to launch a Heat Ray at the Grimm, when it threw a small building at him.

The attack stopped Godzilla from firing, and the debris hit the building behind Godzilla.

A building full of humans.

Godzilla turned around, and saw the little humans trying to get out as the building collapsed.

Godzilla grabbed it, then used his strength to straighten it. Giving the humans enough time to escape.

Suddenly a loud avian shriek erupted from outside, catching everything's attention.

Smoke rose from where Rodan was sent flying, and where there was smoke, there is always fire.

A massive wing appeared and grabbed the side of the mountain, followed by a second, and then a large Pterrasaurian head.

It was Rodan, in his true form, and he focused on his opponent.

He let out a challenging shriek at the Grimm who returned the call.

The first of a three part fight. As always, comment, rate, and leave advise so I can improve. Second part will be out soon!