Chapter Forty Five: Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla Round Two

Mechagodzilla crawled out of the crater Godzilla had buried it in, and started scanning for organic lifeforms.

When it found some, it fired a Proton Scream at the screaming humans, killing them and many others within moments.

Godzilla, having witnessed the slaughter in front of him, was beginning to get angry as he summoned what strength he had left after his Super Atomic Breath attack.

Mechagodzilla fired another Proton Scream at more civilians, before turning to face Godzilla.

Godzilla roared at Mechagodzilla, then charged his metal lookalike, ready to end it.

Mechagodzilla charged at Godzilla, while firing missiles at the same time. The rockets hit Godzilla as the Kaiju charged the Robot Kaiju.

The rest of Team Godzilla ran for cover as the two colossi drew nearer.

Godzilla and Mechagodzilla crashed into each other, and separated thanks to the force of the impact.

Mechagodzilla activated thrusters built into it, and used them to rocket towards Godzilla, throwing an Electric Dust powered punch that sent Godzilla flying back into buildings.

Mechagodzilla continued the assault, not giving Godzilla a chance to recover and retaliate. It drove its knee into Godzilla's chest, before slamming him into multiple buildings.

"There's gotta be something we can do!" Blake said.

"Like what?" Yang asked. "Throw insults at the oversized tin can!?"

Godzilla managed to hit Mechagodzilla with his tail, and throw it into a building. He then fired his Atomic Breath at Mechagodzilla who counter with it's Proton Scream.

Godzilla fought against Mechagodzilla's attack, but with how depleted his power reserves were, he couldn't keep this up for long.

Mechagodzilla added more power to it's attack and overpowered Godzilla and sent him into the ground.

Godzilla let out a pained roar as his chest glowed red for a second before it dimmed to nothing.

Godzilla got up and charged Mechagodzilla, but the latter used its thrusters to dodge the attack and grab Godzilla's tail and throw him into the wall another building.

Mechagodzilla threw another punch at Godzilla that dazed Godzilla, before it threw him face first into the abandoned clinic he and Team Godzilla had been using as their base.

Mechagodzilla then stomped on Godzilla, before grabbing him by the throat.

Godzilla struggled to break Mechagodzilla's iron grip on his neck, but it's grip was getting tighter the more he struggled.

"He's gonna die unless we do something!" Weiss exclaimed.

"What about recharging his battery with Dust?" Penny suggested.

Weiss Yang and Blake looked at each other as they remembered what external power could do for the King of the Monsters.

"Remember his fight with the Hydra?" Blake asked. "When its energy attack hit Godzilla's spines, he got a power boost."

"Or the Dust crystals dimming when he absorbed their energy to speed up his regeneration!" Weiss exclaimed. "But to give the boost he needs, we need a lot of dust."

"The cannon over there fires a projectile that has every Dust known fused in it." Penny added. "I can access it, but it only has one shot."

"Then we better make it count." Weiss said.