Chapter Three: Discussions and Deposals

-Atlas, Schnee Estate.-

Weiss's father was many things, hospitable to Faunus was not one of them. Thankfully, Weiss had lead her friends to a secret entrance.

Well, her friends, and a fire breathing, eight foot tall, 800 pound, unconscious lizardman. Qrow had the job of carrying Godzilla, and he was far from happy about it.

"Good Gods, this guy's heavy. What's he made of, anyway?" He asked, most of Godzilla's injuries, barring the stab wounds and deep gashes on his back, were fully healed.

But his healing ability seemed to lose it's effectiveness when he got more serious wounds. The sword injuries were taking much longer to heal.

The group had done their best to stop him from bleeding out, but he wasn't getting better. Weiss noticed that the Dust Crystals in the house, were starting to dim.

"Odd. The Crystals never lose their glow. Unless... "She muttered, looking at Godzilla. She noticed that the Dust Crystals he was near were dark, almost lifeless.

"Put him down, take off the bandages." She commanded, after putting Godzilla down, they undid his bandages and saw that his wounds were starting to heal faster.

"How is that possible?" Oscar asked, "Well, we've already gathered that this guy ain't from Remnant. He may be absorbing the elemental energies from the Dust Crystals to accelerate his healing power." Qrow answered,

"That makes sense, if you think about it." Blake added, "Maybe being near the Dust allows him to siphon their energy."

"We can't just leave him on the floor though. He'll catch cold." Ruby said, putting a hand on Godzilla's shoulder. She was surprised by how warm he was.

-Salem's Fortress.-

Salem sat in her throne, sporting an inpatient look on her face. It wasn't like Hazel to be late to a conference.

"Tyrian. Go find Hazel." She ordered, Tyrian bowed dramatically and made for the door, only for it to suddenly blast open, sending the Scorpion Faunus flying back.

A figure then stepped through the broken door, dragging a corpse behind him. Ghidorah looked at the group before him, and held the corpse up. It was Hazel.

"Does this... thing belong to you?" He asked, throwing Hazel's body onto the table. Salem looked at Hazel, though she barely recognized him.

"You there, woman. I believe you're sitting in my throne." The Planet Eater told her, Salem stood up and glared at the confident Dragon in front of her.

"Who are you, to command a god, worm!?" She hissed, Ghidorah only laughed like he had heard a funny joke.

"YOU, a god? You may be immortal, but you are no god." Ghidorah retorted, "I have many names. The King of Terror. The Destroyer of Worlds. The Golden Demise. I am... King Ghidorah. And you are not a god, human."

Tyrian stood up. "How dare you speak down to our Lady!" He yelled, Ghidorah shot a Gravity Beam out of his hand that put Tyrian back in his seat.

"Patience, insect. I'll deal with you shortly." He said, a cruel smirk plastered on his face. Ghidorah then felt a shift in the air, and looked at Salem.

"Magic?" He asked, slightly surprised by this fact. The momentary surprise was replaced by a sinister smile.

"Are you afraid, fool?" Salem asked, "Oh, far from it, girl. I may not be able to kill you... but I have other ways to defeat you." Ghidorah retorted, the two then attacked each other, and like that the battle was on.

-Schnee Estate, Guest Room.-

Godzilla started stirring from his rest. Slowly opening his eyes, he was somewhere unfamiliar.