Chapter Fifty-Eight: Battra vs Destoroyah

Battra roared at Destoroyah and fired his Prism Beams at the Oxygen Destroyer Fiend, but the attack had little effect on Destoroyah, who fired back with an Oxygen Destroyer Beam.

The Black Mothra dodged the attack, then cast a spell at Destoroyah, calling a large bolt of lightning at it.

This had some effect on Destoroyah who staggered forward a bit, but it quickly shrugged the blow off and roared at Battra, before taking flight and charging him.

Battra answered with his own charge as he surrounded himself in electricity.

The two collided and Destoroyah powered through Battra's attack and grabbed him before slamming him into the ground.

Battra roared in pain, but slashed at Destoroyah's chest, causing it to let go of him. Battra then fired his Prism Beams at Destoroyah and fired another spell at it at the same time.

Destoroyah roared in aggravation before it was sent forward by Muto, wounded but alive.

Destoroyah turned around and growled at Muto, before it slammed into her and pinned her to the ground.

Battra flew at Destoroyah, but the Oxygen Destroyer Fiend grabbed him with its tail and snarled at Muto.

Muto snarled in defiance at Destoroyah. She then punched its leg with what power remained in her, which Destoroyah found amusing.

Muto kept hitting its leg, until Destoroyah ignited its horn and with a sweep of blood red energy, separated Muto's head from her body. Destoroyah roared in triumph as green blood soaked the ground.

Battra looked at Muto's corpse, and gagged as Destoroyah grip on his neck tightened, threatening to squeeze it off.

Battra's whole body writhed, trying to get free. But just before he lost consciousness he called on all the magic at his disposal.

He had had enough.

His body started glowing red and purple and Destoroyah's tail pincer was blasted apart, which caused the Oxygen Destroyer Fiend to roar in actual pain.

It whirled around and looked in shock as Battra's form was infused with magic, and a storm gathered around the two.

Battra roared before he charged Destoroyah and landed several blows on it, drawing blue blood and making Destoroyah roar in pain.

Destoroyah swiped at Battra with its Horn Blade, but Battra dodged, then cast a meteor spell at Destoroyah, which hit it and sent it flying.

Battra then unleashed a storm of ice shards the size of a house at Destoroyah, pinning it to the ground.

He then summoned a magic circle and a beam of purple light engulfed Destoroyah and starting destroying it.

Destoroyah roared in agony as the light consumed it, until its roars stopped.

Battra landed breathing heavily as he observed the place that Destoroyah was incinerated at. It was dead. Muto was avenged.

He felt something bite his leg and he looked at it, before recognizing it. Destoroyah. Smaller, but still alive.

Suddenly more Destoroyahs swarmed Battra and bit him, which caused Battra to try and get off the ground, he screeched as he tried to shake the Destoroyahs still latched onto him so he could get away from them and warn the others.

The Destoroyahs on the ground fired at Battra, trying to ground him and then kill him.

Thinking quickly, Battra called on what Mana he had left and cast a spell that bathed the entire area in a blinding light.

The Destoroyahs were forced to close their eyes until the blinding light dissipated. When it did, they saw that Battra was gone.

The Destoroyahs roared in frustration, and began to reform into their bigger form.

When Destoroyah was fully reformed, it spread its wings and began to hunt down Battra.

It would find him. No matter where he went to ground at.

RIP Muto. Our third major Kaiju death and the third member of Team Godzilla to die. Unlike Mothra though, she won't be coming back. Battra will be taking her place, but he gave Destoroyah a good thrashing. Actually injuring it. As always, comment, rate and leave advice so I can improve. Next chapter out soon. Have a good night guys.