-24-

A wicked man is distrustful, and fear is commonly found in those who are able to inspire it  - Jules Verne

June 27th, 1974 was Peter Pettigrew's birthday and his three best friends had made sure the entire school knew it. Whether it was their constant remarks in different classes, the birthday hats, the house-elves bringing cake for lunch, or fireworks, Peter was found blushing for the entirety of the day.

"Alexander, did you know that today is our dear friend Peter Archibald Pettigrew's day of coming to life ?"

"His middle name is Archibald ?"

"For the day, yes"

"Where is he, by the way ? I couldn't give him his gift since you all carried him everywhere for the entire day"

"He has a tutor for History of Magic but he should be in our dorm in a few minutes"

"Okay thanks "

Running with a slow pace to the dorm and entering the room, she transformed into her owl form, standing on top of his bed to throw his gift as he walked into the room, waiting for a few minutes while not being able to control her curiosity to look inside their drawers, the door opened, revealing the fifth and only member of the dorm not knowing about her round-headed secret, she hid inside the drawer, not able to close it. Her feathered face was visible but the dorm was covered in so many useless and out-of-place objects, it didn't stand out when the four other boys walked in, all laughing when they spotted her, and Frank taking his shirt off.

Sirius and James were laughing even harder, Peter taking a minute to spot the yellow eyes and Remus looking at the boy, and then the round eyes wide open in horror.

"Why am I even here" Frank sighed, obviously uncomfortable with his entourage when he threw on the shirt he had just taken off and walked out of the room pulling the door behind him.

"Enjoying the view ?"

The owl turned her head making a full circle and looking back at them.

"I would also appreciate it if you didn't sit on my boxers" 

Transforming back to her human self after checking both sides, she threw herself on the other side of the room in disgust.

"How much time do you spend folding your socks and underwear Black ?"

"That's the dangerous monster terrifying our entire school's job"

"So every dorm does have a Lily"

"Talking about her, give her this gift from me will you Laurie ?"

"That's what my house elf calls me James, but why the gift ?"

"Today is Peter's birthday ?"

"Exactly my point"

"She deserves to also celebrate it !"

"Dear Merlin this is it I'm leaving"

-

"James asked me to give you this Lils"

The sun was shining brightly and the magical migratory birds were slowly readjusting themselves into the castle. The peaceful voice coming from the water in front of them giving a feeling of ease, the three girls were sitting on the grass surrounding the Black Lake.

"What is his problem ! Does he not understand I will not go out with an arrogant, selfish and horrible bully like him. I can't even understand why you like them"

"I can give a few reasons including Black's eyes, hair, abs-" She was about to continue when a book hit her head.

"Shut up Marls you know I'm more attracted to you than I will ever be to him"

"And they come in two models, pick whichever one you like since you hang out with both so much" The blonde added suggestively.

"And by the way, did you do anything about the whole "I'm not straight" realization ?" Lily asked reverently.

"Oh that's up to Marls"