-62-

- pt.2

"MERLIN" She jumped, barely able to open her eyes in the dark. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"

"Close enough" He laughed, yawning lightly. "Evan" 

"Oh" The girl straightened her back to sit comfortably, covering her chest with the emerald blanket. "Ooh" She nodded her head as he did the same, stretching his muscles.

"I have a feeling we shouldn't have done that" 

"This is not my usual feedback"

"No no you were amazing-"

"Thank you"

"I meant it in a -you seemed really upset and I shouldn't have done it- kind of way"

"Unless you make a psychological evaluation on everyone you're sleeping with, I don't see a problem. I bet we would've had an even better summer if we had done this more often"

"Yeah- but you seemed really fragile last night. Is there something going on or- is it about your parents-"

"We're naked"

"Alright, alright"

"Though I appreciate the concern. To answer your question, was I thinking straightly ? Probably not. But I don't regret it"

"Oh yeah no- I very thoroughly enjoyed it" He laughed again, but his face fell into a troubled expression before opening his mouth again. "But I don't we should do it again-"

"You know I love you Evie but I wasn't going to propose that either. You see, I don't usually go for blonde guys-"

"No no I don't mean about that. I mean, I don't think we should continue- in other aspects. You have to face what's bothering you that much and I have to" He breathed heavily, moving his left arm in shame. "You know it. But I can't think straightly for myself when you're in question. I lose my common sense and ability to make the right call- and you know what's facing us. We have to do it eventually and it will only be more painful in the future. We have to go our own ways"

She turned her head to face forward, "Oh", and then she realized the many things it meant. "Ooh"

"Holy ghosts Rosier, it's 7 AM" She attempted to laugh it off, trying to make it easier for the both of them.

"It's 9 actually"

Her eyes suddenly opened wide, turning towards him.

"PLEASE, MY TIE - I HAVE AN EXAM"

He tried to search for it in the dark, throwing it at her in the end while she finished passing on her uniform from last night.

She turned around one last time just as her hand gripped the door handle, smiling softly. "Why do all of our goodbyes have to be so heartwrenching Rosier ?"

"It's because they aren't the last ones Alexander. Not in this life. Or another"

And she closed the door behind.

-

Small drops of sweat ran down her flushed cheeks, standing before the DADA classroom, walking in quickly.

She could hear the silence the second she stepped inside, everyone's eyes fixating on her.

"I apologize for being late sir, I was stuck in the Hospital Wing" 

Marlene fell off of her chair, snorting with a red face with Lily trying to hold her laughs, picking her up.

Her mind immediately went to possible hickeys on her neck but walked straight towards the back of the class, avoiding Sirius's hostile glares and the three other boys constantly looking at her and then at him, like they were waiting for something to happen.