-70-

What if everything in the world were a misunderstanding, what if laughter were really tears ? - Soren Kierkegaard

She stood at the entrance of the Great Hall, trying to figure out which nonsense the boys were after this time, even though their mischief had slightly diminished since James and Lily had started dating. Or at least there were no more loud moans coming from the back of the class.

Sirius was sitting in front of the three other boys and was dressed in a fancy suit, sitting quietly and quite frankly, looking afraid.

The meeting must've been going on for a few hours before she had shown up but it finally seemed to have come to an end with Sirius signing a paper and then hugging James.

Actually, now that she was looking from a girlfriend's point of view, they all seriously hugged way too much.

"Oh perfect, Laurie, come sign this" James yelled while Peter handed her a 73-page list with a quill.

"No kissing including tongue movements allowed while we are around"

"No kind of sexual activity allowed while any of us is able to hear the action, or at the Potters'"

"In case of divorce, no one in the main group has the right to testify in court"

"In a situation that requires it, James and Lily necessarily will be the best man and maid of honour"

Lily. This was her sign to do it.

As she swept through the countless pages of weird rules that were very obviously written by James and a few lines crossed out in a way so dramatic that only Sirius could've done her, thoughts only became clearer.

She quickly signed the parchment, only now realising how similar her signature and those long and italic letters were similar to her mother's. 

Suddenly, she felt a strong grip pull her by her hip and rapidly collide his lips to hers, pushing himself onto her passionately, that same warmth washing over her again. 

"How much against the rules is this ?" He asked, a hand still placed on her thin waist, grinning mischievously.

"Very" Answered James with a clearly disgusted grimace on his face.

"Perfect" She answered. "But clearly experience doesn't mean much. You still have a long way to reach Moony's level, I would know" Pulling away playfully.

"When I'm done with you, you won't be able to remember his name, Alexander" Sirius retorted confidently. "Hardly yours even"

"Oh yeah ? Lupin taught you a few things I assume ?"

And rapidly she realised a few limits had been crossed since he had lifted and thrown her over a single shoulder roughly.

"Do not let anyone enter the dorm for a few hours prongs" He looked at the girl hanging over his back. "I need to fix something"

-

She tried to open her eyes desperately but exhaustion washed over her and her head fell right back on the minty-scented pillow. "Oh hey uh-"

"You don't even remember my name huh" Laughed moony, folding his clothes on his side of the dorm while Sirius laying in bed next to her looked much more lively.

"I never break my promises" He grinned.

"Sod off, hey moony. Got a bit bored here. Wanna help out ?" Swiping away the dark waves from her eyes while faking a yawn, she looked over faintly to her boyfriend and his veiny hands grip the sheets, trying to hide his jealousy.