✨characters ✨

Sumedh mudgalkar :- a cute boy studies in xyz collage . He is in 2 Nd year . He is Very innocent 🙂 . He believes in love ❤️. He never flits with a girl . He respects women . If any one cross the limits he will not spare them 😜 even a girl or a boy 😉. He best in the whole school 🏫. He is topper of the class . Waiting for love of his life . He is very naughty in the class . He has a team "stars ". He is crush of whole collage . But he never takes advantage of it . After college he decided to continue his family business . His father is MD of mudgalkar creations . And after collage he will be the CEO of the mudgalkar creations. He loves his family a lot.

______________________________________

Members in team stars
Sumedh mudgalkar (summi)=leader of the team

Basantt Batt (Basu)= He is member in star's group and also small brother of sumedh . He is very kind heated. He supports sumedh in every situation and helps him . He loves his family a lot .

Siddharth nigham (Sid ):-  He is member in star's group. He loves avneet ( Avu ) . He is best friend of sumedh.

Arun (aru) :- He is also a member in Star's group. He is good person .

Avneet ( Avu ) :- She is also member in star's group. She is beautiful 🥰. She is best friend of sumedh.

Zalak (zalu) :- she is ALSO member in star's group . She has crush on sumedh and loves him a lot 💖. She best friend of avneet ( Avu).

(Guys their are still 2 members in the group 🤠 and those two are none other than heroin of out story Mallika and her sister Monica)
______________________________________

Sumedh's family members

Sumedh's father = s/f

Sumedh's mother = s/m

Sumedh's grand mother = s/gm

Sumedh's brother = basantt

( And at last in the story two members will add 😉 and that will be wife of summi and Basu )
______________________________________

Mallika Singh :- she is a little innocent girl . She very beautiful 🥰😍 . All boys have crush on but she doesn't give interest in it . She loves her family a lot 💖. She believes in love ❤️. She took admission in xyz collage 2nd year. After college she decided to continue her family business . Her father is MD of Singh industries . She is next CEO .