✨chapter 60✨

( hello guys here is the chapter 💕)

( Please 💓 vote and comment ☺️💕)

Continue ...

( Continue in mallika's pro...)

discussion Mr Kadhoos was bored his father told him and me talk he nodded I made my way to my room and he followed me silently and soon we reached my room we entered inside his eyes went to on the pics which were in my room he was seeing then and I started .......

End of mallika's pro .

Mallika :- what are you looking at Mr kadhoos.

Sumedh :- no where miss khargosh .

Mallika :- ok

Sumedh :- miss khargosh I want to say you one thing 

Mallika :- what Mr Kadhoos .

Sumedh :- I don't want to do this marriage miss khargosh .

Listening this mallika some where in her heart 💔 she felt so much sad teras came in her but she didn't allow that come and she was hiding those from sumedh . She told she is not feeling any thing .

Mallika :- me to Mr Kadhoos.

Sumedh :- then why did you agree for the marriage .

Mallika :- this is my grandmother last wish that is to marry you . I need to full fill her wish . So I can't deny for this marriage Mr Kadhoos . Why did you agree for the marriage Mr Kadhoos.

Sumedh:- hmm this my grandmother's promise to your grand mother that I should marry you . And I can't break my grandmother's promise .

Mallika :- hmm

Sumedh :- so miss khargosh you can't deny  to this marriage or not me .

Mallika :- yes Mr Kadhoos .

Sumedh :- miss khargosh I want to say you one thing .

Mallika :- what Mr Kadhoos .

Sumedh :- we Both are doing this marriage with our personal reasons . We don't love each other or  we don't have feelings for eachother so .

Mallika :- so what Mr Kadhoos .

Sumedh :- so after marriage your life is yours and my life is mine . You don't have any right to interfere in my life or I have any right to come in your life . For other we are wife and husband but for us we will be strangers . Is it ok miss khargosh .

Mallika :- ..........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________