✨chapter 109 ✨

Chapter 109

Sumedh :- mallika I want to say you some thing

Mallika :- even I to want to say you some thing

Sumedh :- oh then say

Mallika :- no no first you say then I will say .

Sumedh :- mallika I want

Mallika :- what you want

Sumedh :- I want divorce Mallika

Mallika :- what 🥺🥺

Sumedh :-  yes mallika I want divorce

Mallika :- why you want divorce 🥺🥺

Sumedh :- come on mallika I can't live with you and we both don't like each other we married under pleasure . I don't want this marriage . Let's break it . Let's get divorce . After divorce your life is yours and mine is mine I will nit come in your life and you will not come in my life we both will be free

Mallika :- are you sure you want divorce 🥺🥺

Sumedh :- yes I am sure I want divorce

Mallika :- ok then I will give to divorce when we will go to India after 2 months 🥺🥺

Sumedh smile widely and he hugged mallika .

Sumedh :- thank you . Thank you so much mallika . I git scared that you will reject but you accepted easily. Thank you thank you so much .

Sumedh left her sumedh was so happy but no mallika we was totally broken with this . She want to cry but she was not crying because she was infront of sumedh.  She went and throw the ice cream in dustbin then sumedh asked .

Sumedh :- why you throwed ice Cream you don't want to eat

Mallika :- when we git what we got when we don't understand we got . When we understood then it goes away their is no use of it .

She said and went from their and sat in the car controlling her tears . Here sumedh did understand any thing but he was happy . He to came and sat in the car . On whole way to the home both we silently . Both emotions were different . Sumedh was happy . And mallika was sad and broken.  They reached home 🏘️ . Mallika just got down of car and went to her room and closed her room and sat on the bed.  She started crying 😭😭 . As she was not able to control her self any more from crying 😭 .

Mallika's pro .....

What is happening here 😭😭. Why every time me.  I love him . I love him a lot.  I thought we will have beautiful futher him me and our chail which is in my stomach but 😭😭. My everything just broked 😭😭. What I have to do.  How I should say him that I am pregnant with his child . 😭 How . He want divorce. He don't want to live with me 😭😭.  am I  that much bad that he don't want to live with me.  I truly loved him . I thought he to but no he did not . If we both get divorce .😭😭. What about the baby in my stomach what will happen to the baby 😭😭. No no way I will not let any thing happen to my baby . Even if we get divorce I will never let any thing happen to my baby . He will be safe 😭😭. But I love you Kadhoos I don't know I will be able to say this to you or not I think I will never be able to say you this.  My from my heart I loved you I love you and I will love you m if you will be happy if I give you divorce then I will give you divorce your happiness is only my happiness.  Baby in my stomach is my responsibility . I will take care of the baby 😭.

End of mallika's pro. . 

Mallika rubbed her tears and got fresh up and dressed in to a comfortable outfit and went to hall and sat on sofa silently .

Where as here sumedh went to parking and he parked the car and was going to come inside he got a call .....

Sumedh's pro .....

________________________________
TBC
________________________________
Please like and comment ☺️💕🥺
________________________________