✨ chapter 73✨

Hello guys here is the next chapter ☺️

Please vote and comment ☺️ 💕

Continue...

Sumedh :- hello Miss khargosh 😑 you don't have any other work than dashing me .

Mallika :- Kadhoos I didn't dashed you wantedly . I am sorry.

Sumedh :- what miss khargosh is saying me me sorry oh my god .

Mallika :- I just said sorry ok .

Sumedh :- oh really .

Mallika :- yes and now I am going .

Sumedh :- go who said you to stay go .

Mallika :- I didn't ask you ok .

Sumedh :- then I to Didn't say you ok

Mallika :-  Kadhoos 😑

Sumedh :- khargosh 😑

Mallika :- hmm your 😤😤

Sumedh :- then your also 😤.

Mallika left from there and went to the place where her haldi was going and her mother asked what was that yellow colour on her face . Mallika said that it was make up colour and soon her haldi started all were applying haldi to her . She was really happy . Her bright smile which was on her face was making every one happy . Mallika's parents felt happy that their decision was correct . Mallika who hates sumedh a lot was not hateing him . She was felling happy that she was going to marry him . Meanwhile here sumedh washed his face and went to garden and sat he was not having a smile . He was thinking that his decision if marrying mallika was wrong . He was thinking that mallika will be the hell of his life . He was some where has a felling for her but that feeling was not coming out . Soon the haldi completed . Sumedh is in his room lost in his thoughts . He was not even having smile . Where as here mallika she was sitting on couch and was staring at the moon 🌙 . Thinking some thing she was having a mesmerising smile ☺️ on her face .

Mallika's pro ...

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________