✨chapter 33✨

(hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

(Please vote and comment ☺️💕💕🥺)

Continue...

Sumedh's house 🏡.

Sumedh's house full of happiness . As they were so much happy then basantt enter in to the mansion and was shocked to see all of them happy 5hen sumedh's mother noticed basantt near the door she went to him and kept a sweet in his mouth not allowing him to ask any thing or say any thing . After completing the sweet basantt asked .

Basantt :- mom what  happen why all are looking so happy and this sweet . What happen mom tell me also no I will also be happy .

S/m :-  go and ask your brother this happiness is all because if your brother . He is in his room go .

Basantt :- ok mom I will go and  ask bhaya only I am so excited to know the news 😍😍

S/m :- then go for what your waiting go and get the good news 😊.

Basantt:- ok mom 😊

Basantt left to Sumedh's room and he saw sumedh was crying 😭 🥺 and here basantt didn't understand any thing because their whole family is happy for some thing because of sumedh and here sumedh is crying 😭😭🥺 . He went near sumedh and sat beside him and asked him .

Basantt :- what happened bhaya why are you crying here and why mom dad are so much happy .

Sumedh :- Northing

Basantt:- bhaya please say me Bhaya I am asking mom but she is saying to ask you and here your saying nothing . Please 🥺 tell other wise how will I get to know what is happy here . Please bhaya .

Sumedh :- I am going to get married soon 🥺🥺

Basantt :- what 😮😮

Sumedh :- yes basantt it is true and I am going to marry soon and that's why mom and dad are happy 🥺🥺.

Basantt :- .........

_____________________________________
TBC
_____________________________________

Please vote  and comment ☺️💕🥺
_____________________________________