✨chapter 31✨

(hello guys here is chapter hope you will like it ☺️💞💕🥺)

( Please 🥺🥺 vote  and comment ☺️💕)

Continue.....

S/m :- mallika it is true sumedh is chosen as your husband actually what happened means ..........
.........
........
......
( Guys what flashback is said to sumedh that is only said to mallika . So imagine it . I am not writing it again because I don't want waste the words . Okey let us continue the story ...)

........

Mallika :- mom this means now I need to marry sumedh

M/f :- yes mallika you need to marry him to full fill your grand mother last wish .🥺🥺

M/m :- you will full fill her last wish na mikku

Mallika :- yes mom I will . Mom I will marry sumedh only if he doesn't have any problem.🥺🥺

M/m :- this means you agree for the marriage

Mallika :- yes 🥺🥺

Saying this mallika went to her room and hugged her teddy and cried a list . After crying for long time she went to fresh up and started packing her luggage as she have to go to hostel . But tears were flowing from her eyes with out her permission 🥺🥺😭. But mallika parents were so much happy as she agreed for the marriage .

_________________

Mallika's pro .....

What are they all telling . I need to marry sumedh that kadhoos 🥺 . Why he himself hates me how will he agree me as his wife . Who even Don't want to see me . But mom and dad are saying that I need to marry me kadhoos to make true my dadi's last wish full fill . Now what should I do 😭 I already told mom and dad that I will marry him . I know it will be same with Mr Kadhoos because it was the promise of his grand mother 🥺 . Now what I can even if he didn't agree me as his wife I will do my duties as a wife and a daughter-in-law to that house 🏘️ .

End of mallika's pro.....

She packed her stuff and was waiting for Monica to come .

Sumedh's side .....

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________