✨chapter 69✨

Hello guys please vote and comment ☺️💕

Please vote and comment

Continue in sumedh's pro.....

I don't know why I said that she was looking beautiful . But I said . She was really looking beautiful ☺️. Soon our engagement started . We exchanged our rings . And sat on our seats . I heard all were whispering that we were the best couple , bla bla bla .
Soon our engagement got end all our guests left and all are tired we had our dinner and went to our home 🏡. I came changed my engagement dress and laid on my bed and I saw a ring 💍 in my finger. Which was my engagement ring 💍 . I saw that I remembered the beautiful innocent face 😍 of miss khargosh . I don't know why I was thinking like that but . I can not come out of her thoughts . Soon . I don't when I slept but I slept 😴😴😴.

Mallika's pro.

Today is my engagement . I was really so much happy ☺️. I don't know why I was happy but I was happy . I was really so much happy for my engagement with Mr Kadhoos . I know he don't like me and don't want to marry me . But I had some feelings for him . I wished to be with him . I know he is a kadhoos . But he is my Kadhoos . The feeling which I had from starting which I thought that it was hate but now I understand that that felling was not hate it is some thing else . I don't know what that felling was but that felling was beautiful 😍. I liked that feeling for Mr Kadhoos so much I just want him to be with me . Nit with any one else . Now I am in my room in my engagement dress getting ready for my engagement with thoughts of Mr Kadhoos . Monica and mom were helping me in getting ready then .....

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________