✨chapter 32✨

(hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

( Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕)

Continue....

Sumedh's side ...

Sumedh's pro....

What is this . I never even even in my dreams I never dreamt that one day I have to marry miss khargosh . I know she hates me . I know it . Because of our first meet on the road . If we didn't met in the or at college . I am dame sure that I would easily agree for the marriage . Because it is true she is dam beautiful 😍 . No one can bet her beauty 😍😍. But our destiny is not like that 🙄 . Hmm any way I already agreed for the marriage with miss khargosh and here mom and dad are so happy . For there happiness I will marry . But I will never accept her as my wife  😏 . For dadi. For dadi's promise this marriage will happen 🙄. Leave now I can't do any thing . I know she would have already agreed because it was her grand mother's last wish . Now what I can I can't even stop this marriage . Let it continue .... It 🙄🙄.

End of sumedh's pro...

(Author :- these both na 🤦🤦)

At Mallika's house 🏘️

Mallika's parents are so much happy . Their happiness has no bounds . Then mallika's mother called sumedh's mother  and said that both if them were ready for the marriage . They did some chit chat with each other and at last sumedh's mother decided to come to mallika home this Sunday to discuss about the marriage and they hang up the call ..

( Guys I am not writing the phone conversation between sumedh's mother and mallika's mother . Because it will be full of boring and I don't want to make you fell bore .)

Sumedh's house 🏠 .
.........

______________________________________

TBC
______________________________________

Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________