✨ chapter 89 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Continue.....

In living room sumedh's father was there and he was seeing some important files regarding office work . And here sumedh was roming here and there in the living room . Thinking how he should say his father about his London plan .........

Sumedh's pro .......

Today after meeting my friend I felt happy and fine . Today I had my lunch with him as I met him after so long . After spending some time with him
At last at night I want my home at that time to the dinner I just had it was tasty than daily I am sorry that this is made by Miss khargosh . After having my dinner all drifted into the works da  was sitting in living room checking some papers related to the office. He was busy in checking those. I think now it is correct time to say him about my plan of London business I don't know you are not understand how to say him I am just roaming here and there in the living room taking how to say about him about this plan . I don't know will he agree or not . I was just lost in these thoughts I hurd  my dad calling me . I just got nervous when I heard him . I said yes dad  silently and went to him and sat beside him .

End of sumedh's pro....

S/d :- what happened sumedh why are you roaming in the hall. Do you want to say something

Sumedh :- nothing I just want

S/d :- what you want

Sumedh :- actually dad I am thinking  to quit the college.

S/d :- what you will quit college. What are you talking sumedh . Did you just think what you said now .

Sumedh :- yes dad . I know what I said . I am 100% sure on my decision . I want to quit my college .

S/d :- ...............

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________