✨chapter 5✨

(so guys here is chapter 5 . Enjoy reading it and don't forget to like and comment 🤠☺️)

Continue.......

( Before starting I think you all understand that the the boy Mallika bumped with is sumedh  and the girl sumedh bumped with was Mallika ☺️. I think you all understand that now Mahabharat is going to happen)

Mallika's pro

I took my order and was going to Monica but suddenly some one bumped with me 😤 and that's a boy he is so cute 😻 and handsome 😍 . Stop Mallika what you are thinking . That boy throwed his coffee on you 😤 but I think I saw him some where where did I saw  him 🤔🤔🤔 . Hmm.
Yaa this is that boy only na kadhoos 😤 . What the hell is he doing here 😤.
I got angry and said ...

( Wait before fight let us she what sumedh is thinking 🙂)

Sumedh's pro.....
I took my order and was moving towards my   group then suddenly I bumped with a girl and she beautiful 😍 . Her lips  . Shut up sumedh what you are thinking. I think I saw this girl some where . 🤔 Yaa this is that khargosh right 😐 . What is she doing here 😤.

(Now let's see the fight.......)

Mikku: you kadhoos 😤 what are you doing here 😤

Summi : hello miss khargosh . I should ask you that why the hell you are doing here 😤.

Mikku : this my collage that's why I am here 😤

Summi: this is my collage 😤

Mikku: no it's mine

Summi : I am here from 2 years ok 😤

Mikku : then what I am new 😤

Summi : you khargosh see you spoiled my whole dress .😤

Mikku : even you spoiled mine too 😤

Summi : I don't want to talk to you miss khargosh 😑

Mikku : even me to Mr Kadhoos 😑

( Saying mallika went one side and sumedh went one side . They went to washroom and changes their dress as they had extra so they changed . And went back . Sumedh went to their group and Mallika went to Monica . )

Mallika's side........

TBC

_____________________
So guys here is chapter 5 hope you will like it
_____________________
Vote and comment..
____________________
Love ❣️ NS CREATIONS WORLD 🥰😍