✨ chapter 95 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Continue.......

At mudgalkar mansion......

All of them worth doing chit chat all were sad inside but they were also happy. Soon it was the time for the flight so they all just kept the packed luggages in the car basantt was driving the car sumedh and mallika were sitting in last back seat and in middle s/f and s/m were sitting in middle seat while journey till the airport was silent none of them talked . Soon they all reach airport and all were there bidding sumedh and mallika good bye . Even mallika's family m/m , m/f and also Monica came their .

M/m :- have a safe journey .

Sumedh and mallika :- ☺️

M/d :- take care of my daughter well .

Sumedh :- sure uncle don't worry I will take care of your daughter well.

M/d :- ☺️.

Monica :- Di I will miss you and jiju a lot .

Mallika :- I will also miss you a lot mom.

Sumedh :- yaa me to .

Basantt :- no one will miss me I think .

Mallika :- who said no one will miss you I will surely miss you basantt .

Basantt :- your really so sweet Bhabhi 😘. See now also bhaya is not saying that he will miss me .

Sumedh :- come on Basu you know I will miss you a lot .

Basantt :- I love you bhaya.

Sumedh :- I love you to ❤️.

All :- take care good bye .....

Soon sumedh and mallika went inside the flight and sat in there seat's . They both Swarts were side by side . Mallika sat on the window side and sumedh sat beside mallika in middle . Soon flight started all the way mallika was admiring many nature beauties and her sumedh was just scrolling his phone 📱. Soon while seeing outside the window mallika slept on Sumedh's shoulder then ......

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕
______________________________________