✨chapter 29✨

(hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

(Please vote  and comment ☺️💕🥺)

Continue...

Sumedh :- what do you mean by this mom .

S/d :- yes sumedh your mom is right . It is true . Mallika is not chosen by us she was chosen by your grand mother when you were a child .

Sumedh :- I didn't understand any thing dad please say it clearly

S/m :- sumedh listen carefully . Mallika's grand mother and your grand mother were best friends . Even mallika's father and you father are also best friends . mallika loves her grandmother a lot . When you both were child  then one day at hospital mallika's grand mother was at last stage of dying due to heart attack . And your grand mother asked mallika's grand mother to make one wish . And her grand mother asked when you both become big you both should get married . And her grand mother died . And your grand mother promised . So you need to full fill it .

Sumedh :- 🥺🥺 mom this means I need to marry mallika to make dadi's promise full fill .🥺🥺

S/m :- yes son

Sumedh :- ok mom if  she agrees for the marriage then I don't have any problems for this marriage with mallika .

S/m :- really son 😍😍.

Sumedh :- yes mom

Sumedh said this and went to his room and got fresh and started packing his luggage as he have to move for hostel but tears were coming from his eyes 🥺🥺. And here sumedh's mother and father are so much happy that he agreed for the marriage with mallika ☺️☺️.

_________

Mallika's side

She left from the coffee ☕ shop and went to her home and called her mother and said they she don't what this marriage .

Mallika :- mom I don't want to marry him 😤😤 .

M/m :- what happen sweety . And why you don't want to marry sumedh . Why is he not good or he is not handsome  .

Mallika :- ..........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote  and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________