✨ chapter 94 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Continue......

Days were passing like a a wind for them them days passed and it was the day when sumedh and mallika has to go to London . All the luggage was packed all were in living room doing chit chat. They already informed in college that sumedh and mallika are taking TC . All their friends . Avneet, Siddharth, Arun all of them thought that there might be some reason . That's why they left . But zalak didn't she felt some thing suspicious. She was missing sumedh a lot but she don't know right that sumedh can be never her's  because sumedh is already mallika's .  She thought to get to know the reason behind the TC of both sumedh and mallika at a time .

Zalak's pro.....

You all know I was really so much shocked when I got to know that sumedh took TC . You don't I feel so sad because I love him a lot and if he take TC then how will I talk to him , or see him and from past 2 weeks also I didn't see him . I thought he will come back and say us all the reasons why he didn't came . But I didn't expect that he will directly take TC . Why he took TC . Why he didn't say us all after all we are his friends. But I think there is something going on. You know why thought like that because from the day sumedh stopped coming to college from that only that mallika also didn't come . And now she also took TC . I think she only Did some thing. Or there is something connection to mallika with sumedh's TC . Now I even do where is sumedh's house 🏘️ . I want to meet by love . I miss him a lot . From many days I didn't see him . Idea after college I will ask the reception about this and I will take sumedh's address and go to his home 🏠.

End of zalak's pro.....

At mudgalkar mansion....

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________