🥀 chapter 100 ( century 😍 )

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Century 😍

Continue.....

Sumedh's pro ....

You all know it has been 3 months I and miss khargosh came to  London . In this  3 months I didn't even talk to her I know she will feel bad but I just want to ignore her in this 3 months I worked so hard to reach my company into the top one and now at last it is at top and at my success today I decided to keep a party of the success of our company so to day  night we decided to keep party and  all the companies and industries were invited to the party  and I have to take miss khargosh with me I don't want to take her with me but I have to take her with me so I know she know about this party and she had to come but I didn't say her still that I am going to take care I need to talk to her I still don't want to talk to her but now I can't I need to talk to her so with these thoughts I went towards her room and knock the door she opened the door I saw her that she was really beautiful and the dress she wore and  I was just mesmerized with that was 😍. I know i didn't talk with her these many days but also she has her smile 😊 I thought she would cry But no she has her beauty smile still on her face I just told her that ...

End of sumedh's pro......

Mallika's pro .....

In these three months in London mr kadhoos didn't talk to me I know I felt bad but I was having a hope that he will talk to me so I just never feel sad in this 3 months I mostly used to be inside my room for only having breakfast lunch and dinner I used  to come out . Today I am in my room just reading a story book just then I heard a knock at my door I opened the door and saw mr kadhoos standing there I was really shocked I just can't believe that he was standing in front of my room in these Many  days he didn't even talk to me and now suddenly he is in front of me before I could say something he said.....

End of mallika's pro ......

( 100 chapters completed 😍😍)
______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________