✨chapter 59✨

( hello guys here is the chapter 💕)

( Please 💓 vote and comment ☺️💕)

Continue ....

( Continue in sumedh's pro....)

Whome whome that should call . And how t o do decorations and other things . Even basantt and Monica were busy in that . But miss khargosh was just standing their silently with out talking any thing . Having an innocent face wow . Miss khargosh is going make my life hell and here she is have a face of innocent look like she don't know anything . I got irritated and was seeing here and there then my dad told me to go and talk personally with mallika .

S/f :- sumedh I think your bored here go and talk with mallika personally .

I just nodded and mallika gestured me to follow her . I followed her soon we reach one of the room in the mansion and I and miss khargosh entered inside the room I guess it is Miss khargosh room because the room was filled with her and her family photos . We was looking cute in all photos I was seeing photos then miss khargosh started .....

End of sumedh's pro ...

Mallika's pro

I wore a beautiful red sarees it was really very hard wearing it but with so much difficulty I wore that at last

( Saree which mallika wore )

I wore the saree and did little make mean while Monica told to come down mom was calling so . I went down no To living Room where all are their but I went to kitchen and bought coffee for all I went to living Room and gave coffee to all and I greeted Mr Kadhoos parents nicely . His parents are very good at last I went to Mr Kadhoos and gave him coffee he was looking handsome 😍. I gave in coffee and silently I went and stood behind my father like small kind . They all were discussing about the marriage and fixed the date. Which is next month and were discussing about decoration and whome they should call for marriage and other rituals and with their ...

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________