✨chapter 42✨

( hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

( Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺)

Continue .....

In call continue....

Sumedh :- mom 😑

S/m :- 🤭🤭 sorry sorry 🤭

Sumedh :- hmm 🙄

S/m :- what mallika is doing

Sumedh :- she is sleeping peacefully

S/m :- oh ok 😊

Sumedh :- hmm

S/m :- ok then on Sunday we are going to mallika's house 🏘️

Sumedh :- ok 😊 mom

S/m :- good bye 👋

Sumedh :- bye 👋 love you 😘

S/m :- love you to 😚😘.

Call end .......

Once seeing mallika sumedh also slept 
Peacefully .

Next morning .

Mallika woke up as her alarm device was ringing . So with out distribing sumedh she offed the alarm device and went to fresh up . She wore a beautiful dress and came out and was doing a little make up . Mean while unknowingly sumedh woke up and was unknowingly staring at mallika 😍😍 . After staring at her for some time he came out out that world and said .

Sumedh :- you are looking beautiful 😍 miss khargosh

Mallika :- thank you Mr Kadhoos ☺️.

Sumedh :- don't think I said your beautiful means I like you .

Mallika :- I will not think like that 🙂. You go and get fresh up Mr Kadhoos other wise we will be late for the class .

Sumedh :- ok 😊

Sumedh pro .

Today I woke up and saw miss khargosh she was looking beautiful 😍😍 . Leave it why I am getting attract to her I have a complement and left .

End of sumedh's pro ..

Mallika's pro

I woke when I heard my alarm device ringing. So with out distribing Mr Kadhoos sleep I woke up and went inside the washroom taking my dress . If he woke up naa then he will tell at me like any thing . I came out of wash room wearing my dress and I was doing a little make up then I heard Mr Kadhoos give me a complement I said thank you ☺️ with a smile and told him to get ready ready and he went .

End of mallika's pro

Sumedh got fresh up and and they both went to canteen and did their breakfast and were waiting for their friends to come  .

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________