✨ chapter 81 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕.

Before starting I want to wish you all a very happy Sumellikan's day 💕 . I know it is special for us all and it will . Sumellikan's day is the best day .  

       Love you sumedh and mallika ❤️
                                  Suemllika 😍

Continue ..........

Next morning 🌄...

Mallika woke up early and got fresh up and dressed her self in to a beautiful saree and and went and did puja . She completed the rituals with the help of sumedh's mother . All the time she was having a smile on her face . And Mallika was making her first breakfast for every one in her new house 🏘️ . Where as here sumedh was sleeping . And  Basantt  went out to his friends house and soon Mallika completed making the break fast sumedh's mother said ..

S/m :- mallika .

Mallika :- yes aunty .

S/m :- not aunty call me as your mother .

Mallika :- really aunty .

S/m :- I told to call mom .

Mallika :- sorry mom.

S/m :- that's my girl . now go and wake up your lazy husband

Mallika :- what lazy husband .

S/m :- yes and now go and wake up your husband .

Mallika :- ok mom 😳.

S/m :- good .

Mallika left from there and went to Sumedh's room . Which is obviously her room also . She went and saw that suemdh was sleeping . She was just adoring him standing near the bed 🛌 ..

Mallika's pro .....

Today is my first day in my new house 🏘️ . I am really so much exited that what will happen . I got dressed in a beautiful saree . I liked that saree a lot. . I got dressed in it after getting dressed I went down and With the help of Sumedh's Mother I completed the rituals which I need to do . After completing the rituals I made breakfast for every one . In my new house 🏘️ for the first time . I was really thinking that how it was made . Is it nice and all . At last I completed making the break fast .. then ...

I wish you all a very happy Sumellikan's day 💕🥺.

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________