✨ chapter 77 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕🥺

Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺

Continue ......

(See again I am saying I really don't anything about marriage  if I  miss any ritual please adjust sorry 😣)

Sumedh and mallika's marriage was completed . Suemdh mallika are now tied in the bond of marriage . Suemdh who married Mallika for this grand mother promise , he doesn't have any feelings for mallika he hates . Mallika who married sumedh for full filling her grand mother's last wish . Who doesn't have suemdh that doesn't means she loves him but he has unknown felling which was unable to understand what it is . Sumedh and mallika are now officially one as wife and husband . But not mentally one or physically one . Now it was that time for Mallika to leave her house 🏡 . She was not crying . She has tears in her eyes but see didn't let then fall . She still has a beautiful smile on her face . Where as mallika's mom and dad and Monica were crying . Mallika went and hugged them and said .

Mallika :- mom and dad please don't cry 😊

M/m :- 😭😭😭

Mallika :- mom do you want your daughter's new life to start by crying .

M/m :- no I don't want you need to live a happy life with happiness .

Mallika :- then don't cry and smile .

M/m :- 😊

Seeing his daughter mallika's father also stopped crying and smiled but here Monica was crying . Mallika went near Monica .

Mallika :- Mon your a strong girl right don't cry .

Monica :- I will miss you so much Di 🥺🥺

Mallika :- I will also miss you Mon 🥺

Monica :- 😭😭😭

Mallika :- mom please don't cry please for me .

Monica :- ok Di for you today I will not cry . 

Son mallika sat on car with sumedh and left for sumedh's house from now which is also mallika's house from now . The whole ride ..........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________