✨chapter 55✨

( hello guys here is the chapter hope you all will like it ☺️💞💕)

( Please 💓 vote and comment ☺️💕)

Continue ...

While sumedh went to fresh up mallika woke up making a cute pout and was rubbing her eyes 👀 . Then she saw her phone which was in silent and has more than 20 miscalls and she was shocked that why her mother and father called her these many times .

Mallika's pro .

I woke up and took my phone 📱 then I saw mom and dad called more than 20 times what yaa my phone is in silent I did not see that and why did they call hmm 🤔🤔🤔 . I was busy in thinking why did they called then agin my phone ringed and I saw that it was mom's call so with out wasting the time I lifted the call and said .

In call ...

Mallika :- hello mom

M/m :- mallika were was your phone 📱 why were you not lifting the call . U was calling you from so much . Time and were you doing .

Mallika :- mom mom relax mom I was sleeping and I did not see that my phone was in silent sorry .

M/m :- it is ok

Mallika :- mom why did you call this morning mom .

M/ m :- oh I forgot to say come home 🏠

Mallika :- why mom

M/m :- sumedh and his family are coming to our house 🏘️ .

Mallika :- what 😱 sumedh and his family . To our house why mom 😶.

M/m :- to discuss about your and Sumedh's marriage .

Mallika :- what 😣

M/m :- ok come home soon they will come .

Mallika :- ok mom 😣

M/m :- bye 👋

Mallika :- bye 👋😣.

Call cut ...

What what sumedh is going to come my home 🏘️ no. Way . He is already irritating me in hostel now agin that idiot will come to my home Also .

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________