✨chapter 63✨

( hello guys here is the chapter 💕)

( Please 💓 vote and comment ☺️💞)

Continue......

Sumedh and basantt picked their parents and left for the mall . They reached the mall and they were selecting the drees then sumedh's mother said .

S/m :- sumedh go to the parking

Sumedh:- why mom .

S/m :- mallika and her family are coming naa . Go and bring them here 😊.

Sumedh :- what miss khargosh and her family are also coming . Why you did not say me mom . And when did you told them about this mall shopping today .

S/m :- sumedh is is your fiancée . And I don't need to say you and I called morning and said mallika's mother so that our both families can complete the engagement shopping now only .

Sumedh :- ok 🙄

S/m :- by the way who is miss khargosh

Sumedh um ha that 😶

S/m :- what that

Sumedh :- that is mallika .

S/m :- so your gave a name to your soon to be wife 😏.

Sumedh :- hmm you can think like that ( in mind :- but that is not true)

S/m :- hmm now go and bring mallika and her family they will be waiting in the parking till then I and your father will do your shopping .

Sumedh :- ok I am going .

S/m:- take basantt with you .

Basantt :- mom why me .

S/f :- basantt go .

Basantt :- ok ok I am going

S/f :- good.

S/m :- bring them here fast don't waste the time .

Sumedh and basantt :- ok mom we will come soon .

Sumedh and basantt went to parking and were watching for Mallika and her family to come .

_______

Mallika's side ...

Mallika was sleeping peacefully then mallika's mom came and started waking up her .

M/m :- Mallika wake up .

Mallika :- ( no response 😴)

M/m :- mallika get up we wil let late we need to got to shopping .

Hearing the work shopping mallika woke up and sat on her bed and asked her mom .

Mallika :- mom why we are going to shopping 🥱 .

M/m :-.......

( Sorry for being late 😅)

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please 💓 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________