✨chapter 68✨

Hello guys.

please like and comment

Continue...

Sumedh's pro....

Today is the day of my engagement . I know I don't want to do this engagement. But for the happiness of my family I am doing it . I woke up today I felt so wide . I know it is my engagement day but before this day I didn't feel like this . Ignoring that feeling like my Daily schedule I did my all works and untill even the day was so different for me I don't know why . Now it is time my engagement . I am getting ready in my room . Basantt and my dad are helping me in . I know I am handsome 🥰.but after all it is my engagement . It is the engagement of sumedh mudgalkar . So I need to look good . I want to look handsome so that does not mean that I agree for this engagement with miss khargosh and I am happy . No I am not happy for this . I want to look handsome . Because public Will be there . Any ways I was getting ready . My mom came and gave me complement that I was handsome. I said thank you ☺️ and mom said that we were getting late we need to go to the stage . I nodded and soon we all together went to the stage which was decorated beautifully it was amazing . The place was asome ❤️. I love it a lot . Mom and dad went to resive guest and welcome them . And basantt went near Monica and her was busy talking to her . Now I here bored I don't know what to do . I was sitting on a sofa with was beautiful also . I was getting bored no was coming near me . It would be nice if miss khargosh come here . I am felling bore . After some time I saw that miss khargosh was coming here with some girls and her family . She was really looking amazing on that dress . She was looking like a Angel. I was just adoring miss khargosh . I was staring at her . I was just lost in her . Then I felt some one near me I saw that miss khargosh was standing beside me . With out saying anything thing I leaned towards her ear and said that she was looking beatking . She said thank you with a bright smile 😌.
______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕
______________________________________