✨chapter 17✨

(Hello guys here is another update 💞💞💕)

(Please vote  and comment ☺️)

Continue.......

Mallika's side....

Today is woke up early with a sad and pale face 😔 because she was crying 😭. She completed her routine and ate her break fast and sat in their harder and was thinking deeply something. Let us see what see is thinking 🤔🤔.

Mallika's pro ..

Today I woke up early . Huh because of yesterday's one I was not even able to sleep peacefully so I woke up completed my routine and even ate my breakfast 🥐 . Huh . Why mom and dad want me to marry him . I don't know him . I don't even know his name . I don't know how is looks . Is he a good boy or bad boy . If I marry him will he love me 🥺. We he take good care of me . How will be my family. I don't know what change is going to happen in my life . Yaa but today I need to meet him I can't say no because I don't want to make mom and dad sad 🥺 . Hmm . I was busy in thinking this ....

End of mallika's pro.......

Monica's side ..,..

She woke up according to her time table and completed her daily routine and schedule she went to mallika's bed room to wake up her .

Monica's pro ......

As usual of my daily Time table I woke up and completed my routine 😃 and went to di to wake up her she might be sleeping peacefully 💤💤 . Now how much effort I need to keep to wake up di. Thinking this I went to di bed room and I was shocked . Di was not in her bed room . U thought she might be sleeping peacefully but in bed room Di is only not their . Wow this is a miracle . Di after trying 1 hour also who will not wake and sleep. Today that Di is not sleeping or she is not even in bedroom I can say . Wait where is Di firstly .

Monica :- ............

________________________
TBC
_______________________
Vote and comment💕☺️
______________________