✨ chapter 78 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💞😊

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Continue....

The whole ride mallika didn't cry she was having her charming smile still not her face see her like that sumedh got shocked . He thought she would cry but she didn't cry . She was strong . Mallika was staring out side the window of the car lost in her thoughts ...

Mallika's pro ......

Today my marriage completed with Mr Kadhoos . I know she is not Kadhoos he is good nice and handsome person but I love to call him Kadhoos . I don't know why but only for me he his Kadhoos my Kadhoos . Today mom and dad cried that I was leaving them but I didn't cry because if I cry they will broke more . I didn't cry but I consulted them from tomorrow I have a responsibility for another house 🏘️. And from now that is my house . I need to take care of that house and that people . Who are now my family . I was still smiling 😊 . I was happy  that my marriage got completed peacefully I didn't cry I don't want to cry But I was so happy I can't express this lost in my thought I was staying outside the car window and  yes now I am in the car staring outside the watching the beautiful shining 🌒 moon . When I was lost in thoughts I saw that Mr Kadhoos was staring at me . I turned towards him and asked . What happened .

Sumedh's pro ......

Today is MARRIAGE actually not a marriage it is a hell and it got completed and my not my I mean the bride was miss khargosh  . Yaa now I am in car with miss khargosh . We are on the way to my House 🏡 which is now obviously her house also . I was shocked .........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________