✨chapter 28✨

(hello guys here is the chapter hope you will like it ☺️💞💕🥺)

(Please 🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕)

Continue....

Sumedh's side

With anger sumedh left from coffee shop and went to his house 🏡 . He went inside and just trowed the glass flower pot . The sound came high . Sumedh's mother and father same rushing towards him . And here sumedh hand is bleeding heavily .

(Author:- oh ho sumedh 🤦 . Wasting blood haa 🤣. If you think it will not happen . What ever should happen is in my hands 😁 😂😂)

S/m :- son what happened why are looking frustrated and why did you broke the pot . And see not it is bleeding .

Sumedh :- then what I should do mom . What you and father did for that .

S/f :- about what you are taking sumedh say it clearly ok

Sumedh :- I am talking about the girl whome who sent now to meet

S/m :- what happened son . Why you didn't like mallika

Sumedh :- I just don't like her .

S/m :- why she is  so good girl . She best for you . Why she is not beautiful as you thought .

Sumedh :- mom is might be a good girl but according to me she is not . And she not at all perfect for me . And the question about her . Beauty . Then is beautiful 😍. Not normal but she is beautiful as a angel came from heaven .

S/d :- if you liked her than what is the problem

S/ m :- yes

Sumedh :- the problem is not about her beauty . She is beautiful I agree . But I have her nature 😤. She always thinks her as great . Huh khargosh 😤

S/d :- you know her before only

Sumedh :- yes dad I know her . She is in my collage . In my class . That to she is my bench mate 😤😤.

S/m :- then what is the problem son you know her . And it is good .

Sumedh :- but I have her behaviour mom .

S/m :- son I know about you and mallika was not chosen by me or your dad . She was chosen by your grand mother . When you where child only mallika was decided as your wife .

Sumedh :- ..............

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________