✨chapter 91✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Continue......

S/d :- what are you saying sumedh . Yesterday only is married . And now your saying that you will leave her here and go London . No I won't agree for this she is also coming with you .

Sumedh :- but dad .

S/d :- no more arguments . She is coming with you London . And if you don't want to take mallika then just give up on you thoughts . Go and ask mallika . If she agrees to go London then only your going other wise just cancel .

Sumedh :- ok dad I will talk to her about this .

S/d :- good now go and talk to her say me what is your decision .

Sumedh :- ok dad

Sumedh left from there and went to his and mallika's room and was sitting in balcony staring at the moon 🌙. And here sumedh's father was just doing his work . After some time mallika came to there room and saw sumedh again lot in his thoughts staring at the moon 🌙 . She went near him and shakes him he came out off him imaginary thoughts world ....

Sumedh's pro....

After talking to dad I came and sat in my balcony . I don't know now what I have to do . Dad said clearly that I should take miss khargosh with me to London or other wise just forget about London. I really want to go there and set up a business . For doing that I don't have any other option rather than taking her with me . Ok I will take her with me but how I should say her About this how will she react on this . Will she agree for this . I don't know what she will say I am here waiting for her to come so that I can say her about my London plan . I was just busy in my thoughts then I felt some one was shaking me I saw that it was miss khargosh . I asked her ........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________