✨chapter 35✨

( hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺🙏)

(Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺)

Continue...

Sumedh's pro .

After basantt came to home I told him what ever happened .  I don't know what I have to do any ways mallika will be my wife . But I will not accept her as my wife 😏. She is Northing to me . Leave it I and basantt bid good bye to mom and dad  . They are looking so happy And after that we came out hostel and he went to his to room and I came to my room . When came I saw that my room mate still didn't came .hmm 🙄 I don't who will be my room mate .  So I went in side the wash room to take a bath and come .

End of sumedh's pro...

( Author :- oh how much time we will sumedh let us see our innocent mallika what is she might be doing . Let us see her 🙂)

Singh mansion or I could say mallika's house 🏘️ .

Same as sumedh's house 🏠 mallika's house 🏘️ is also full of happiness . They were enjoy the movement that their daughter agreed for the marriage . Then Monica came inside the house and saw that their parents were so much happy she didn't understand any thing . Soon her mother came hugged her in enjoyment. Then Monica asked begin curious to know what is happening here.

Monica :- what what happen . Why you look so happy . And where is Di

M/m :- I am so much happy and want to know why go and ask your Di . She is her room .

Monica :- ok mom I am going

M/m :- ☺️

Monica went to mallika's room and saw that mallika was sitting at the corner of the bed and her eyes were closed and tears were coming . Monica didn't understand any thing so she went near mallika and tapped on her shoulder and called her

Monica :- Di

Mallika opened her eyes 🥺 as soon as she saw Monica . She hugged her .
Monica didn't understand any thing

Monica:- ..............

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________