✨chapter 61✨

( hello guys here is the chapter 💕)

( Please 💓 vote and comment 💞)

Continue.......

Listening that from sumedh mallika felt happy that he will marry her but she again felt sad when he said that they will not be as husband and wife . Mallika wish was one day sumedh should agree her as his wife . A unknown felling was there in her heart 💓 but she was unable to understand that feeling .

Mallika :- ok Mr Kadhoos I don't have any problems in this . I agree with you . For the world we are wife and husband 💞 but for us we are only strangers 🙂 ( she said with a fake smile ) .

Sumedh :- ok then miss khargosh get ready to marry me .

Mallika :- I am already ready Mr Kadhoos .

Sumedh :- ok then I think we need to go. Our family members will be waiting for us .

Mallika :- yes Mr Kadhoos let us go .

Sumedh and mallika went to their family members. Their family members were done discussion about the marriage and all ate the dinner 🥗🥣 and sumedh and his family leftover for their home 🏠. Mallika changed her dress 👗 in to a comfortable clothes and she laid on her bed and was thinking about sumedh . She closed her eyes and remembered their first meet on road . His cute face and his anger and their fight . She was smiling unknowingly ☺️☺️. Thinking about sumedh and her meets . She don't know when she went in to deep slumber 😴😴😪. Other side sumedh went to his home got fresh up and made him in to comfortable clothes and laid on the bed he closed his eyes and he saw a beautiful face of mallika you was looking so cute . And he was getting angry and he thinks that he hates her .  But he don't know that that feeling was not hate it is some thing else . Sumedh slept 😪😪.

( Guys marriage track is going to come  💕)

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________