✨ chapter 102 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Sumedh :- what the hell is the zalak.

Zalak :- what I did sumi

Sumedh :- I said you to not to call me sumi ok .

Zalak :- why

Sumedh :- just don't irritate me .

Zalak :- I am Not irritating you .

Sumedh :- no your just irritating me .

Zalak :- sumedh I want to sya you some thing

Sumedh :- what you want to say me say fast .

Zalak :- ok I will tell . Sumedh I love you ❤️ . I love you so much . From the tim ei saw you I falled for you . Today in front of all I am asking I love you will you love me back .

Sumedh :- what the hell are you saying do have any sense .

Zalak :- I love you so much ❤️ .

Sumedh :- but I don't love you ok .

Zalak :- but why love me give me a chance .

Sumedh :- listen I just thought you as my friend not more than that . I don't love or I never had those kind of feelings for you . Just leave me .

Zalak was about you say some thing but mallika said .

Mallika :- he said right he don't love you can't you understand . Just leave him .

Zalak :- who the hell are you to say me what I have to do .

Mallika :- I am his friend .

Zalak :- I am also his friend . But I am saying I love him . What is wrong in it I love you sumedh ❤️

Mallika :- don't dare to say that again .

Zalak :- I will say what will do . I love .

Before zalak could complete her sentence mallika slapped zalak so hard .

Mallika :- I said Don't dare to say that

Zalak :- what problem you have if I say him .

Mallika :- you can not say taht to him because he is mine .

Zalak :- wow mallika now stop dreaming . If will never love you .

Mallika :- he may not never love me but he is my husband . And I have right on him . You don't have 0.0000001 % right also on him .

Zalak :- what are you saying mallika . Sumedh is your husband . I am I looking like a mad to you .

Mallika :- I am not saying lies it is true if you want ask sumedh

Zalak :- Is it true Sumedh . Is it real is mallika really your wife .

Sumedh :- yes it is true mallika is my wife . I was married to her

Zalak :- what is this sumedh . When did this happen . Why you did not say any one about it .

Sumedh :- because we didn't think this will be right time to reveal about my relationship with Mallika . But I think now it is necessary to say .

Zalak :- but sumedh

Sumedh :- stop it zalak . You can go .

Zalak left from their . Sumedh every one to continue the party . Every one were enjoying the party except two sumedh and mallik . Mallika was so angry remembering what zalak said . Whith out even seeing what she was drinking . She drank the shorts which were in front of her . She took 15 to 16 shorts . She was out of her senses she went near their car and sat . Same here with sumedh he was so frustrated that he said even one about mallika . So with that frustration he to drank wine 🍷. And after party completed in 5 minutes so he went to his car and saw mallika in passenger seat sleeping peacefully . He went to drive seat . After admiring her for some time he started the car and made their to the house 🏘️ . They reached their house 🏘️.

Mallika's pro ....

Who dare she is she proposed my Kadhoos that to Infront of me . I will not leave her . You know when I slapped her so hard . I felt so happy in it and the most happy thing is  what you know . When sumedh said taht I was his wife . I thought this my worst day but it is my best day . But the words zalak said were roming in my mind . I don't know what I drank I drank what was kept in front of me . Oh 😣 it tastes so different but it was nice . With out thinking anything I drank all the glasses kept there . I don't know how many glasses are kept . After drinking . I came to our car and sat on passenger seat and slept . Because I was so sleepy 😴😪😪🥱.

End of mallika's pro ....

Sumedh's pro ........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote  and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________